I like to do Investments V/s. I love to do Investments

21 October 2014

I like to do Investments V/s. I love to do Investments

Greetings from Hitesh! Market movement so far has been remarkable and I am sure real investors would have taken advantage of the same. I always receive many emails and they say – I plan to invest / I want to invest / I like to invest / I love to invest and things like that.

Beginning of End:-

They start with usual enthusiasm and zeal. However, their life is very short in the market. In fact, they go out of the market as soon as they enter. In fact, their beginning is the beginning of their end. They lose their enthusiasm and zeal after some time. What is the reason for this investments behaviour? According to my findings – there are two kinds of investors – I like investments and I love investments.

I like investments:-

In the time of Facebook – where your status is decided by the number of likes you get – young investors come to the market with the feelings of likings.  

Like comes out of the feelings of Possession / Reciprocation / Profit and Status Symbol. You like rose – you pluck it / you like I phone 6 – you buy it / you like Rolex – you possess it / you like girl or boy – you marry her or him.

When you like – you see the things and the benefits of the things as two separate things!! Say you are marring a beautiful woman of your choice – now you think – how much dowry will I get? / how much she earns? / is she a good cook? / will she be able to take care of my house and my parents?

In short, once you get them – you start looking for something else – new models/extra benefits, etc. I am sure you would have observed this behaviour around yourself.

When you do not get those benefits – you lose the interest and shun the things or look out for new things.

I love investments:-

Love is one step beyond like. It’s like watering the rose you like!! You do not pluck it. Love comes when the feelings of Sacrifice / Surrender / Non expectations and Gratitude dominates the heart.

You do something because you love to do it. No expectations for separate benefits out of it. If you get, it’s a blessing/it is a matter of celebration/ it’s a matter of gratitude.

The life of investors with Love is more. They can bear ups and downs of market with more receptivity.

In love - Investment is the goal and its return both. They two are not separate. They are happy with investments than anything else.

My Personal Observation:-

In my experience I have seen – those who have approached the market and life with love – they are more happy and successful than the one who goes to market with just like!!

What Next?

Come out of the LIKE mentality and start LOVING It!!

Wish you all a Very Very Happy Diwali.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh Or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.


Comments