Hey Sara Zamana Hasino Ka Deewana, Zamana Kahe Phir Kyon Bura Hai Dil Lagana!!

October 6, 2014
Hey Sara Zamana Hasino Ka Deewana, Zamana Kahe Phir Kyon Bura Hai Dil Lagana!!
Good Morning Friends. I wish Happy Bakri Eid to all my Muslim friends. May the sacrifice of Bakri always remind you that some day you might have to sacrifice yourself for the ultimate truth?
I am sure you all must have heard the above song. This is from movie Yaarana (1981) and this beautiful complain was penned by poet Anjan. Kishor Kumar gave the Voice. Rajesh Roshan composed it and Mr.Bacchan danced on it with full light dress. The history was created when the song was    picturised with 12000 fans live in the Rabindranath Indoor stadium in Calcuttaa. Now let us go back to the meaning.
Meaning is self explanatory and complain of the poet is also genuine. When you like doing something, why you are saying it is wrong? Let me deal with it.
Puja Ni Sopari / Puja Na Nariyel and Puja Na Fruits (Betel nut / Coconut / Fruits for Puja):- (Betel nut / coconut and fruits are the integral part of any puja you do it.)
When I read this board about 25 years back, I became curious and asked the shop keeper – what is the difference between the normal and the puja betel nut? He started laughing at me. He asked me – are you a first timer? I said – yes. Then he showed me – Normal betel nut – extremely good quality and big size and costly. Puja betel nut was very small and of third class quality and cheap. Same was with the coconut and fruits.
What Happens During Normal Puja?
You decorate your home. You wear best of your linen dress or Dhoti Kurta and your wife wears her newly bought 25000/- sari + Rs.500000 worth of jewelry + you arrange for caterers to treat your guests. The bill may go up to Rs.50000 to Rs.5 lakhs. You give good DAKSHINA to the Purohit who performs the puja for you. But the GOD – for whom you do all these arrangements -  gets third grade quality of bettul nut / coconut and fruits!! Then you consider your puja was successful!!
Imitation Jewelry and Duplicate Rolex:-
With the increase in prices of Gold and Diamond – people have moved towards imitation jewelry. Gents use duplicate Rolex. Whom are you trying to fool? You now it what you wear is not real. Imitation jewelry also knows it’s not real. The person whom you meet it least bothered about your things – he is busy showcasing his things to you!! In short, all your efforts are waste.
Hajaam V/s. Nizaam:-
My grand father is 94 years old and he is of extremely sound health at this age. He used to tell me and even today he gives me simple advice – you are Hajaam and not Nizaam. Do not try to show what you are not!! I follow this advice 100% without fail.
I have never recommended a share – which I have not bought or I do not want to buy!! I have mastered the unique art of Rudraksha Combinations for over 25 years. I do the combination of 1 mukhi to 21 mukhi to get the desired results to my Astro clients. I have personally done this for 10 years before telling others. Even today, I keep on trying different combinations.
How Does This Affect Your Investment Performance?
I am not writing this to do social reform. Aamir Khan is doing it in a better way. I am just concerned with investment performance!! If you see any kind of double standard in anybody’s life – Market will not spare him. He will get killed in the market.
Recently, Jeff Bezos, Founder and Ceo of Amazon.com visited India. He quoted Warren Buffett – “You Can Hold a Ballet, That’s Okay. And You Can Hold a Rock Concert. But Don’t Hold a Ballet and Advertise There’s a Rock Concert”
My Personal Call:-
Success in any areas is always an Inside Out Phenomenon. When all are having double standards – you will be better of by creating your own standard and sticking to it. It may take longer to be successful – but whatever success you get, you will be able to enjoy it, that’s my guarantee! I am writing this from my personal experience.
I wish you a great week ahead.
Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh Or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.
Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.
Hitesh Parikh.




Comments