Eternal Dilemma of Duryodhan / Arjun and Normal Investor – let us understand the science behind it.

09 October 2014

Eternal Dilemma of Duryodhan Arjun and Normal Investor – let us understand the science behind it.

Greetings from Hitesh. Our 1st October article - “You Guys Needed An Election To Choose This Man Over Rahul Gandhi?” is still on top in google search. Thanks each of you for the same. Let me deal with the subject of the day.

Duryodhna had said in Court Room -

Janami dharmam na cha me pravrttih, janamyadharmam na cha me nivrttih; kenapi devena hrdi sthitena yatha niyuktosmi tatha karomi.

(He knew what dharma was, what adharma was, but he could never follow dharma, nor abstain from adharma; it was as though some powerful deity was seated in his heart and he acted as directed by him )

In chapter 3, verse 36,  Arjun asked the Lord Krishna -
Arjuna uvaacha:-

atha kena prayuktoyam paapam charati poorushah |
anicchannapi vaarshneya balaadiva niyojitaha || 36 ||
Then, what compels people to commit sin against their wishes, O Vaarshneya, as if commanded forcefully?

I have observed normal investors to talk about the same in market.

1.  I did not want to buy that share – but still I bought!!
2.  I wanted to sell – but did not sell!!
3.  I knew market will go up still I did not buy any share!!
4.  I do not like to drink but when I see bottle in front of me, I can’t stop myself!!
5.  I did not want to kill him but I ended up killing him!!
6.  I do not want to be angry but I could not control it!!
7.  I know Hitesh Parikh’s advises are 100% correct and practical – but I am unable to join him.
8.  I really wanted to help him but I did not!! Something stopped me.
9.  I did not want to Rape but it just happened!!

I am sure you must have come across this kind of situations in your life some time or the other. This has been the question of mankind for generations and with the grace of god, I am trying to deal with that from investment perspective. Let us see how it turns out.

Have You Ever Travelled By a Car?

I am sure you must have. Many of you must be a good car racer also. Now you know that you need three things to drive a car – Driver / Accelerator and Brake. Driver starts and drives the CAR / Accelerator Speeds up and Brake Stops the CAR. Simple!!

If you have any of the above alone – you can’t drive the CAR. With any two – say with only Driver and Accelerator – CAR will not stop. With only Driver and Brake- The car will not start!!

What Science Tells You?

Science tells us that you have Electron / Proton and Neutron in any atom!! Like Driver Electron balances the other two – Proton and Neutron!!

In Hindu religion, they are known as Satva – Rajas and Tamas. Rajas gives you speed / Tamas stops you and Satva Balances both!!

In poetic language they are known as Vishnu – Bhrama and Mahesh. Bhrama creates / Mahesh ends and Vishnu Balances!!

Keep this basic in mind – while we deal with the answer.

Answer:-

All elements have their own role to play. E.g. Gravitation is a TAMAS. If you do not walk properly – you will fall down. When you fall down – how much ever you try – you will go down only!! Then you complain – I could not stop from falling is wrong!!

If you misuse or abuse any elements – you will get the negative results of the same. If you do not keep the steering wheel in balance – naturally you may end up hitting some tree or truck!! If your brake fails or if you can’t handle the speed – you will get the negative results.
If you keep above mentioned elements in balance – you will get their positive powers and your life will become extremely successful / happy and you will have all worldly pleasures.

How does this affect you in your investments?

Greed is RAJAS element / Fear is Tamas / Vivek is Satva Element.
Vivek balances your Greed and Fear. Lack of Satva elements makes you go either for greed or for fear and rest you know what happens.

Challenge is to increase the balancing element of SATVA and not stop RAJAS and TAMAS. You can’t stop them – you just have to balance them.

How to Increase SATVA?

In olden times they used to advise SATSANG – being with the SANT/GURU. In modern times you can spend times with the books of and on great minds / attend to their lectures and seminars / listen to their interviews / learn from your respective spiritual books.

The other effective way is meditation. In Satsang – you have to rely on outside sources – meditation is a personal journey. You just have to go within and you will find your answers.   

All my emails are part of SATSANG. Just take advantage of it. You can forward it, if you like.

My Personal Call:-

If you have read this email – I think – now you can awaken your VIVEK to take advantage of my services.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh Or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.
Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.
Hitesh Parikh.


Comments

Post a Comment