“I don’t need to follow your 7 steps / do 4 things in 2022. I am LUCKY”

 27th December 2021

“I don’t need to follow your 7 steps / do 4 things in 2022. I am LUCKY”

Dear Fellow Investors,

Namaste! In the last week, we had given 7 steps to success in 2022 and beyond. Also recommended to do the 4 things without fail. One of our regular readers sent me the following message after getting our message. He said – “I don’t need to follow your 7 steps / do 4 things in 2022. I am LUCKY by birth. All my desires are getting fulfilled without my efforts/intelligence. Why should I waste my time in doing all the steps you recommended?”

Who is the Luckiest Person in India as of now?

Master Prithvi Akash Ambani is the luckiest Indian as of now. When he was born – his grandfather was the richest Indian and now richest Asian. He was born in a home that was the costliest home in India. It was made at the cost of Rs.10000 Cr or more. Today it must be costing at least 15000 Cr. He is moving in the Private JET and Best of the CARS from Birth. If you can find out luckier person than Prithvi in India at this moment, let me know.

What LUCK gives to any person?

Look at Mukesh Ambani / son of successful persons like – Amitabh / Sunil Gavaskar / Sachin Tendulkar / Sharukh Khan or son of any top guys.

Luck gave them privileged positions compared to the other persons born during the same time or same date.

When Dhirubhai passed away, he had a net worth of USD 2.9 Billion in 2002. After the 50:50 partition with Anil,  Mukesh Bhai would have got USD 1.4 Billion.  Today his NET WORTH is USD 92.7 Billion. He used his PRIVILEGED POSITION and worked hard with VISION / INTELLIGENCE and GUTS to multiply his net worth by 66 times in the last 19 years.

Has all the LUCKY person been able to do the same? Anil Bhai is NIL Bhai now. See, both had the privilege to be born in the Ambani Family. Both shared 50:50 but one is the richest Asian now.

Will PRITHVI be able to multiply Mukesh Bhai’s net worth by 66 times in the coming time? Only time can tell.

What is the point I am making?

Congratulate yourself and express gratitude to the Lord for making you lucky. But by being lucky only – you will not be able to go very far in life. Look at the list of SONS of famous and successful personalities. They are known by their father even now.

Start working on the 7 steps and 4 must-do things in your business/profession or investing and you will be able to maintain your LUCK for a longer period of time.

What about the OTHER READERS?

Many readers would have not taken the pain to open the link. Forget about reading them. Now, they are not writing me the way this reader has written. But by not READING or Following this post – you are unconsciously telling yourself that you DON’T NEED to follow all these things as you are LUCKY too.

What is the GURU MANTRA my GURU taught me?

“If you are not CONSCIOUSLY working toward improvements of your life / investing / health/relationships/wealth, you are UNCONSCIOUSLY relying on the LUCK / SITUATIONS / MARKET.”

In short, you need to make CONSCIOUS efforts all the time to go towards your goals whether you are lucky or not. I am working consciously and holistically to improve all my areas. You can make your choice.

I wish you become more conscious in 2022.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh Or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.

 

 

Comments

  1. TNX Very good suggestions tht even when one is fully lucky must definitely TNX GOD & nature & in addition must maintain it by learning many things & noone can know when luck stops so learnt knowledge hard work honesty etc may help TNX

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment