Astrology and the art of revealing the secrets of the time cycle/events

 9th December 2021

Astrology and the art of revealing the secrets of the time cycle/events

Dear Fellow Travellers,

Namaste! Our last post on linking the horoscope of COVID – 19 and the Helicopter crash on 8th December 2021 was a super hit with the research-oriented readers. It was the astrological way of seeing the events and understanding the hidden forces behind the same. Reading our post many readers sent me the following messages.

 


 

 


I didn’t know about the above event took place in the past. I just looked at the horoscopes and shared my understanding. I had said following in the conclusion in yesterday’s post.

https://bestofhiteshparikh.blogspot.com/2021/12/covid-19-horoscope-vs-bipin-rawats.html

What does this mean in simple language?

India’s partners – (7th house) used the SECRET plans – (8th house) – for a sudden attack – (12th house) – using the Indian insiders – (1st house and 2nd house) – to make them uncomfortable or frustrate – (Rahu in 4th house) and they won (11th house).

The government will take all the trouble to find out the truth as this is a major loss to the country. I will not be surprised to see the above-mentioned scenario coming out someday.  

The Beauty of Astrology: -

You don’t need to invest your time in a lot of news/analyses and telephonic talk for information. With the help of astrology – many events and many secrets can be known sitting in your AC cabin in your office or home.

The basic requirement is you and your astrologer should not have GREED and FEAR while you study the SHASTRA. If you study ASTROLOGY with GREED and FEAR – all your conclusions will go 1000% wrong. My experiences or my accuracy is the cause of just seeing the horoscope without any questions and greed to predict something and it just reveals to me the top SECRETS without my efforts.

I always follow the BRUCE LEE’s dialogue in the movie -  ENTER The DRAGON -

A good fight should be like a small play but played seriously. A good martial artist does not become tense, but ready. Not thinking, yet not dreaming. Ready for whatever may come. When the opponent expands, I contract. When he contracts, I expand. And when there is an opportunity, I do not hit. It hits all by itself.

I have observed this is working superbly in investments/astrology and in any other field of your choice. Just have to follow it verbatim.

Have a Great Time.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh Or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.

 

 

Comments

Post a Comment