Thousands of Commentaries on Gita / Bible and Market. Which one is real?

 

30th December 2020

Thousands of Commentaries on Gita / Bible and Market. Which one is real?

Dear Fellow Travelers,

Namaste! I am sharing an observation that has just occurred to me. There must be more than 1000 commentaries on Gita / Bible. Both are the most respected religious books. Let me share some important aspects of the same.

Gita: -

If I talk about Gita, it was a personal talk of Krishna with Arjun. The location was Kurukshetra, War Area. The war was about to begin and Arjun refused to fight. Can you imagine the difficulty of Krishna? He has to prepare Arjun for the war. Krishna must talk something very meaningful – straight and understandable by Arjun. This was the only way to prepare him for the war. Krishna did and they won the war.

I see 1000 or more commentaries of Gita. I personally have studied 15 of them. I have my collection of books on Gita commentaries.

Can Krishna convince Arjun of war in a short time if it has 1000 or more meaning? Will Arjun listen to such a multi-meaning talk and still remain sound-minded to fight the war? Mahavir talked about Syad Wad and it had 7 possibilities. Today I see most minds are able to comprehend only 2 aspects – yes or no. So, Lord Krishna can have only one meaning only. All the commentaries are the respective person’s personal view on Gita.

Same this is applicable to all the commentaries on Bible / Jainism / Buddhism and other religious master’s books.

How does this relate to Market and Investments?

You listen to media analysts and each channel will have its own expert to talk about the market and a particular company. There are experts who will talk based on the Technical side of the market / who will talk about the fundamental side / who will talk about the liquidity perspective. The listener – if he listens to all the channel and all the experts will be so much confused that he will stop doing investments. This is perfectly happening in reality.

There is a scam to confuse people. Once the person is confused – you tell him that see market is difficult to understand. Better you give your money to Mutual Fund or do SIP. This is a master game.

My experience says – the market can mean only one thing like Krishna or Jesus. There can’t be 1000 interpretations for the same.

What is the Market Truth?

“Price is a Slave of Business Performance.” This is the one-line message from the market or any company. All other messages are the interpretations of respective experts.

Just look at the business performance in the past and present. Is it giving you the indication of performing in a better way compared to past years? If yes, invest at a reasonable price and you will make tons of money.

Now, there are 1000s of theories to prove which price is reasonable or which is not. My simple understanding is – if you really understand the business – you will find out the reasonable price from within.

I have followed the above in all my businesses and I have made tons of money from my investments. I am really grateful to Buffett for teaching me MARKET in such a simple way.

What NEXT?

If you are confused / if you are not able to act aggressively thanks to your confusion / if you have always wished to make good money in stocks but have failed so far – I suggest you be with us for 3 years and see the magic in your financial destiny.

I am surprised – people support kids for 25-35 years and there is no guarantee that your kids will support you in your old age.

I am giving you a better option – invest an equal amount every year in stocks what you spend for your kids each year. After 25 years, your investment will surely support you in your retirements. If you are looking at 25 years of investing – 3 years of learning investment is normal. Am I right?   

If you like our ideas – be with us in 2021 and beyond.

Have a Great 2021.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh / WhatsApp – +91-9869425399.

 

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

 

Hitesh Parikh

Comments