“My Husband went to buy Potatoes when lockdown started in March. He has not come back since then, what should I do?”

 

7th December 2020

“My Husband went to buy Potatoes when lockdown started in March. He has not come back since then, what should I do?”

Dear Fellow Travelers,

Namaste! It is said that FACTS are more fascinating than imaginations. Today I am dealing with one such situation. A female went to a consultant and asked the above question. The consultant went into deep thought and after some time answered – “You should prepare some other vegetable instead of potatoes, say Cabbage or Bhindi or whatever available”.

Can you see the fun in the above situation? Can you see the hidden question of the lady in sharing the situation of her husband going to buy potato? Can you see how she failed to communicate the real question? Can you also see how the consultant also missed the point and gave a funny reply? If you are thinking that this is happening with this lady then you are mistaken. This is the usual questions and answers between astrologer and clients.

Let me deal with some of the most often asked questions: -

1.   How do you see my life going forward?

2.   When will I get married?

3.   How will be my husband or wife?

4.   When will I get Job?

5.   When will I buy my own house?

6.   When will we become parents/grandparents?

7.   When will Corona Go?

8.   Who will win in the election?

9.   How do you see the market going forward?

The common link in all the above questions is they are CASUAL / asked out of curiosity. Here the person who is asking this question does not want to take any action or pain to fulfill his desire. He assumes that since it is destined to happen – STARS will do the needful. He does not have to take any action. Since the STARS are going to arrange the girl or boy for the marriage or produce the kid – if it does not happen – they can blame the science of astrology.

How astrology came into existence?

Most people are not aware of this story. The story is simple but very meaningful. Once Rishi Brughu went to meet VISHNU. Vishnu was sleeping so could not welcome him. Rishi got angry and hit his right feet on sleeping Vishnu’s chest in anger. Looking at this LAXMI gave a curse that she will not go into the house of Brughu rishi’s son. This means they will remain poor. 

Rishi said he will invent a science of KARMA KAND and following that his sons will never have to remain poor. Then he invented the science of Astrology.

Just see – Rishi did not accept the CURSE. He took trouble and invented a new way to protect the wellbeing of his children i.e. Brahmins. This is the best example of Destiny Management. I am grateful to Rishi Brughu for teaching me the concept of destiny management.

Had he also accepted the curse and done nothing – we would not be having a science of astrology now and his sons would have been poor as per the curse of Laxmi Ji.

So, the point is ASTROLOGY is a science of ACTION and it should be used as a supporting tool towards your goals/dreams and ambitions.

There is a misconception of a FIXED DESTINY in 99% of the Indian Mind. Those who don’t want to take pain in any area – they give reasons for FATE or LUCK or DESTINY. They want to run away from their responsibility to change their destiny.

What are action-oriented questions?

1.   How can I increase my income by 100% in coming year with the support of astrology?

2.   I want to get married in May 2021. How stars can support me? If not, what should I do?

3.   How can I improve my married life with the support of astrology?

4.   I want a job or to start a business. What steps I should take astrologically?

5.   What should I do to arrange the funds for buying a house?

6.   How can we use the science of astrology to produce successful/smart and handsome kid?

7.   How to deal with my health challenges with the science of astrology?

8.   I want to make tons of money from market – as per my horoscope what actions I should take?

9.   What kind of obstacles I will face while going towards my above goals? How should I deal with them?

Read these 9 questions and see the focus on ACTION or GOALS. The person asking this question genuinely wants something and he is ready to take action along with the support of astrology. The above questions are just random examples. You can add many more to the list.

What do you do when you approach a doctor?

First of all, you will go to the doctor only and only when you have genuine pain in some area of your body or mind. When you go to him – you don’t ask about the possible disease your body may have in the future? You ask how he can help you reduce or remove the current pain. Since you are full of pain – you don’t ask NONSENSE questions to him and he is also not interested in treating you beyond solving your pain.

Since both are focused on solving current pain – both can see the results / can give feedback to each other and have mutual faith and respect for each other.

How many of you have removed CT SCAN or MRI or BLOOD TEST or ECG out of curiosity? I am sure, I will not find anyone. Like astrology, Medicine is also a science of action.

Perceived Pain V/s. Real Pain: -

One of the famous questions is – How long will I live? Say person asking is 40 years old and astrologer after doing calculation says 70 years is your life. Will he get panicked? No. 30 years is a long time. This is a perceived problem.

But smartest of the smart deal with the Perceived problem before they become the Real problem.

1.   Mukesh Bhai has created a family office to run the companies after he leaves the planet earth. He knows he is going to leave someday, but he has been working on that for the last 2 years. He made his companies and his kid's future safe.

 

2.   Dhirubhai invested Rs.1500 CRS more while setting up JAMNAGAR PLANT just to make it compatible to deal with earthquake beyond 8 or 9 on the Richter scale. Now, Jamnagar did not have any history of EARTHQUAKE beyond 6 Richter scale in last 100 years before he set up the plant.

 

3.   Brugu rishi also dealt with the perceived problem while he invented the science of astrology. As per the curse – his future generations were to have problems. But he took the action immediately.  

All 3 are super examples of Destiny Management. The point is you should have SENSE OF URGENCY towards your perceived problems. Before they become real problems, you must deal with them. You must hate the obstacles and you should perceive them and deal with them NOW.

JP Morgan knew this secret of astrology. So, he had said that “Astrology is for Billionaires and not for Millionaires.”

Where is my focus on astrology?

My focus is on Applied Astrology. I want to remove the genuine pain of my client or help him speed up his journey towards his financial and other goals. When my focus is on the PRACTICAL aspect of his life or goal, we can measure the success / results objectively and indifferently.

If the results are not coming as per the expectations – we change the approach and not the goal. Doctors also do the same thing – if his medicines are not suiting you or not giving results in some period, he will try the different medicine. He will not change your PAIN. If you don’t get the results from one doctor – you will go to another doctor, am I right? Since the pain is REAL – you take all the pains to remove it.

My practical experience says that those who go to astrologers do not have genuine pain most of the time. They are casual and going there out of curiosity. Since they are casual and full of curiosity – they ask for FEES and other details. When you have pain – do you ask about fees to the doctors? Not at all. You just want to get rid of your pain as fast as possible.

Those who have genuine pain, most of the time that pain is coming out of Money issues? This kind of people have lost their mind and they are in search of some miracles and not treatment. They don’t have the patience or resources to deal with the remedies. They go from one BABA to another BABA or astrologer.

What is the purpose of this POST?

Looking at our track record, many readers approach us with their questions. Most of them have questions out of curiosity as mentioned above. I have a request – don’t waste your time and resources behind them. They will not TRANSFORM you. Questions coming out of genuine pain or a strong desire to fulfill your goals will only transform your life or change the quality of your life immediately.  

I will be happy to help you in case of your genuine issues or Sense of Urgency to deal with your perceived problems.  

I wish you all the best.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh / WhatsApp – +91-9869425399.

 

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

 

Hitesh Parikh

 

Comments