Ray Dalio’s 5 step formula to get what you want in your life?


Sunday, 18 February 2018

Ray Dalio’s 5 step formula to get what you want in your life?

Greetings from Hitesh! Thanks a ton for liking our post on Ray Dalio’s principles. I feel really blessed to have been surrounded great minds like Ray Dalio, Warren Buffett and many more who are supporting me in my journey to excellence. Today I will share Mr.Dalio’s 5 step formula to get what you want in your life.

Let us understand the LARGER PICTURE before we deal with his Formula.

Mr.Dalio is the most methodical and scientific guys when it comes to deal with any issues of life, work or investments.

I have been a long time readers of what BUFFETT has written in terms of annual letters and what other guys have written about BUFFETT. One thing that separates BUFFETT from all other GREAT MIND is that BUFFFETT has a INNER TALENT to do what he doing.

In fact, in a book DEAR MR.BUFFETT, author Ms.JANET TAVAKOLI has said that his mind is a super computer and it calculates all the probabilities inside his mind. She has shared one example – BUFFETT sold CALLS of certain OPTIONS to be matured in 2026 to 2029 in the year 2008!! Now to calculate prices of this kind of options you need lot of logics, lot of analyses and lot of super computing power. But BUFFETT just did it with in his mind and gave the quote.

For NORMAL guys like us this is GREEK and LATIN and you just can’t learn anything out of this kind of behaviour. But when it comes to MR.DALIO, he is the most methodical and he has the logical capacities to explain step by step what he did and why he did. MR.DALIO always operates from an intelligent paradigm. After all his analyses and logics, he never believes that HE IS RIGHT. He always asks “How can I prove to myself that I am doing RIGHT?”

This is the beauty of GREAT GUYS.

What he said before sharing his formula?

His first step before sharing his formula was our yesterday’s post. He said “Embrace Reality and Deal with It. He has divided the same into 10 areas”.

I have invested lakhs of rupees on my various gurus for picking up my success journey and nobody had been so through like Mr.Dalio.

Let us deal with REALITY aspect in little details.

What is your REALITY?

When a guy comes to investment market – he may think his realities as under.

1.  I am a Successful Businessman / Executive / Fresher

2.  I am CA / MBA / ENGINEER / PHD and so and so.

3.  I am fundamental analysts / technical analysts and so and so.

4.  I am Hindu / Jain / Catholic / Muslim and so and so.

There can be many other realities also. It is also possible that somebody may have one or more of the above realities when he approaches the market or his GOAL.

With my journey I have seen that above perception of the realities is the biggest hurdle in one’s growth.

Let me deal with the realities.

Ray Dalio says - before you are any of the above – you are HUMAN BEING. He goes further and talks about DARWIN. Before you were HUMAN, you were MONKEY.

So, your reality (your DNA) has a long journey from being a monkey to whatever you are today. Your SUB CONSCIOUS has all the memory stored and you are a TOTAL PACKAGE at any given time. It may happen that sometimes you behave like a FANATIC or sometimes you behave like MONKEY. Most of the time to behave like a HUMAN is the most difficult thing. Most guys operates out of emotions only. When you look at the long journey, your being CA / MBA / JAIN or HINDU or MUSLIM in this BIRTH for 70-80 years life, is very small and it can’t change the overall map of the total package that you are. Unless you keep this broader aspect of your BEING in your mind, you have a very less chances of becoming successful.

Knowing this TRUTH, Mr.DALIO suggest that you EMBRACE the REALITY first. Unless you are clear with this step, you will not go very far.

What NEXT?

In my next post I will share the 5 steps. Till that time, I suggest you re-read last post and get ready to apply those 5 steps and make best of the same.

Have a GREAT SUNDAY.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh /  WhatsApp - +91-9869425399.



Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.



Hitesh Parikh.

Comments