Nifty closed at an all-time high. Should you invest Now?

 11th November 2022

Nifty closed at an all-time high. Should you invest Now?

Dear Fellow Investors,

Namaste! Buy in May and Celebrate in Diwali was one simple blog title and also many other detailed blogs urging you all to invest as the mother of all bull runs is coming. Nifty future moved up from 14800 to 18439 today. See the co-incidence in the first 3 digits - 148 to 184. Gain of 24% in 6 months!! 4% per month. You can react in either of two ways – I am Lucky, I read your blogs and followed you or I am unlucky, I read your blogs but did not follow you. I should have listened to you.

The secret of our ACCURACY: -

I often quote our punch line – “Accuracy is my Speciality”. But that Accuracy has not come in one day. It’s a Continuous and Never-Ending Improvement in our skill sets with a holistic attitude.

Way back in 2007, I paid handsome fees to attend SEMINAR from TONY ROBBINS. He taught me many things but one thing that made CRORES of rupees for me was one single sentence - "your decision decides your destiny." 

The meaning of the same was simple - If I make the better decisions NOW, I will have a better destiny in the Future. 

I took the help of Lord Krishna and focused on improving my decision-making qualities with the support of a holistic outlook on all five factors of Success as suggested by Lord Krishna - My Vastu / Myself / My Resources (Advisors/Technologies) - My Ability to Use my resources and My Luck. I worked on all the factors one by one.  

I always urge my clients to follow the above model as it has always worked. The uniqueness of the above model is that it guarantees HAPPINESS after you become the SUCCESSFUL. Those who pursue only SUCCESS without the holistic support of the above 5 factors – they get success but not HAPPINESS. This is the worst scenario or biggest curse when a successful person is unhappy. 

What to do if you have missed this 24% rally in the Market? 

Introspect first. Why you missed? You may find out the real reason for your mistake if you are honest with yourself. The primary reason for missing the rally is following the MEDIA Analyst's views. Every day they have to generate a new perspective as they are paid for their views or so-called SELL SIDE RESEARCH. Look at what Morgan Stanley said in the early part of 2022 for Market and what they are saying now? You will get confused for sure as one single research house is giving different views for the same year and the same country. 

The beauty of MEDIA ANALYSTS is that since they are paid by respective Media houses and Media houses are paid by the advertising revenue – they can afford to give FREE TIPS. But in the process of following their tips – Normal investors end up confused and missed major money-making opportunities like this in their life. 

What is the Uniqueness of Hitesh Parikh? 

From 2012 – Hitesh Parikh has only one call – invest in India. Our categorical call was - India will witness the best period from 68th year of independence to the 86th year of independence. 68th year was 2014 and 86th year will be 2032. I really laugh at the people who talk about the DECADE of INDIA in 2022!! I am way ahead of market experts by 10 years. 

I am consistent in whatever I have said from 2012 onwards for India / USA and China. My blogs are proof of my Accuracy and Superlative Understanding of Market Ground Realities. 

Should you invest Now? 

As said above we have a long way to go to the newer heights in the market and wealth creation. If you have made the mistake of listening to big guys like Morgan Stanley, this time give a CHANCE to NORMAL INVESTOR – Hitesh Parikh. 

As a normal investor Myself – I can assure you I am better placed to understand your dreams, your aspirations, and your pains when you lose. 

In 2014 – we gave chance to MODI JI and we are seeing a miraculous change in India’s Destiny. In the same way, Give CHANCE to HITSH PARIKH in your life NOW and you will bless us in 2032. 

Remember - Your decision in 2022 will decide your Destiny in 2032. 

All the Best.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh / WhatsApp -+91-9869425399.

Learn a Lesson. Live with Passion Invest with Reason.

Hitesh Parikh.

 

Comments