My experiences with Successful People and Super Successful People.

 23rd January 2021

My experiences with Successful People and Super Successful People.

Dear Fellow Travelers,

Namaste! Thanks a ton for words of praise for my last post on injustices to normal people. Somehow, top guys want a short cut to manage the normal people. They have no respect for normal people so they resort to shortcuts like Vasectomy rather than educating them. Today I am going to share a secret to know all by knowing just one chart. This is my own experience and the experience of many successful guys before me. I am just sharing the technique. Apply it with an open mind and see the results yourself.

How a Normal MBA mind works?

I keep on getting inquiries reading my blogs for my services. They ask about my system, how I will provide them the services and what benefits they can make compared to the fees they will be paying to me. Then they think or compare with other service providers or other options. This is so logical that almost all the people whom you meet would agree with you. If you have followed these steps – another MBA would appreciate you.

Let me give you good news – if you think above is the right way or if you are also following the above system – then you will be successful but you will not be highly successful. You will have money but you will not be wealthy. You will be known a smart guy but not as a wise guy.

What is my experience with Highly Successful and Wise Guys?

They Share with me their objective and goals categorically. They are very clear with what they want before they meet me or call me. When they call me or meet me, they share those goals categorically with me. After sharing their details – they ask me two simple questions – Can you deliver the expected performance? If yes, how much fees they have to pay? My talks with this kind of people get over in just 10 minutes and we start our relationship at 11th minute. They have no time to waste on the procedures as they are focused on getting what they really want.

Manipulation: -

It is easy to manipulate Successful people with some offers or discounts. It is also easy to mis-sell them as they don’t know what they really want. Their total focus is on saving COST. They follow an old saying – “Rupee Saved is Rupee Earned.” If a rupee is saved, they are ready to compromise their capital and life’s enjoyments. They miss the larger picture.

They are so much obsessed with Cost-Saving that they end up spending life finding the cheapest options. They are always preparing to live life. At the end of their life – they have got all the money but life is yet to be lived.

Super Successful people are focused on living life. They want to experience everything as fast as possible. So, they invest their time. Their day is planned. They try to use their time in the most productive talks. They are never casual when they inquire. They will surely take immediate action after the talk. They know that money can be made but not the time. They are difficult to manipulate or mis-sell.

Let me Think V/s. Just do it: -

This is language difference between Successful and Super Successful. Let me think / I will get back to you / Let me get more insights.

Most normal mind believes that by thinking they can make the best decisions. I had the privilege of attending Edward De Bono, the pioneer in lateral thinking in 2007. He categorically taught me – without experience or proper education in any area mind is not capable to think in that area!! Many times, people do not understand the difference between Thinking and Imagination. They confuse imagination with their thinking.

Knowing this secret, Super successful follows – “Just Do It” Mantra. As they do it – they get first-hand experience. Then they improve upon it. I have often repeated the example of the iPhone. Since they produce the 1st model, they could improve the subsequent models. Had they just imagined and sit back – Nokia would have been still a leader.

What Stops Successful People to Move to Super Successful People?

Say a guy studies well and gets a good job in MNC. He is well paid and life is set according to him. As a child, he must have seen the dreams of this kind of job or life. But they were wishes and not categorical goals. He had no confidence in him that he will get this or he deserves this.

So, when he gets such a good thing – he will try to hold it and hold it badly. He will not be ready to lose it at all costs. Now when you are not ready to let go of anything – new things or better things will not come.

This guy will take drastic and immediate action only and only when he sees the threat on this present positions or money. Since he is overprotective for whatever he has – there is very little possibility to go to the next level.

What Next?

If you want to move to a super successful level – just change your thought process to – “Save your Time and Spend your Money.”

If you are worried about earning money while you enjoy your life – you can contact us. We give personalized solutions to our clients so that they don’t have to worry about money.  

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh / WhatsApp – +91-9869425399.

 

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

 

Hitesh Parikh

Comments