Glenmark and Patanjali came with COVID medicines / Nifty at 3 months High – what next?

23rd June 2020

Glenmark and Patanjali came with COVID medicines / Nifty at 3 months High – what next?
Dear Fellow Travellers,
Namaste from Hitesh! Sunday solar eclipse gone. There were many negative calls on the effects of the Solar Eclipse and I was 100% opposite of the same.  I had categorical said following in the post on Solar Eclipse……………………
What is my conclusion?
COVID -19 is not an unexpected loss at this moment. COVID-19 is a known problem. It will not bother much going forward. We are seeing pharma companies are lining up with some of the other solutions for the COVID – 19 since the beginning of the month of May. I see that trends get faster and solutions emerge.

Just see in the last three days – we have got two good news – Glenmark has launched the medicine for COVID and today Patanjali has launched the medicines.
The point I am driving is – my understanding of the system is par excellence when it comes to predictions and using that for investment success. Today, Nifty closed at 10480, the highest level in the last 3 months.
On 2nd May, about 2 months back we had also given calls for market making new highs above 12400. Since then Nifty has moved from 8800 to 10480 today. Forget about COVID – this call was given for making money – how many of you followed this FREE ADVICE?
The Problem with Normal investors: -
Let me share a beautiful story of AKBAR. Once he asked BIRBAL to bring a person with 32 LAKSHAN. In Indi, the smartest and the wisest person is supposed to have 32 CHARACTERISTICS. A person with 32 Characteristics is most sought after for the top posts.
Birbal tried to find out that but failed. So, AKBAR said – find out the person with the MAXIMUM characteristics. Birbal was passing from a JUNGLE and he saw a man cutting the BRANCH on which he was sitting. Birbal called him down and asked him – how many characteristics he has. He said he has 30 characteristics. Birbal took him to the AKBAR and said with great difficulties I have found a person with 30 CHARACTERISTICS.
Akbar said – I am not interested in knowing which 30 he has. Just tell me which 2 he does not have? The person said – I don’t have two characteristics….
1.    I can’t take decision myself. Hearing this AKBAR said 15 of your characteristics are of no use.
2.    I don’t take anybody’s advice. Hearing this AKBAR said – all your 30 Characteristics are a total waste.
How is this story applicable to NORMAL investors?
They don’t take decisions at the right time. I remember many investors were talking about 5000-6000 nifty when nifty touched 7500. So, far Nifty has moved up from 7500 to 10480. It means they lost the money-making opportunity of their life. It is perfectly okay that if they could not decide themselves about the market as they may not have the required skill sets. But who stopped them from developing the same?
The other issues are that they are not ready to appoint a personal investment consultant or not ready to listen to the FREE advice from our blog. I would be happy even if they read my blog with an open mind.  
They have the best of the job / business, good money, good status and all the best things life has to give it to them. They are like a person with 30 characteristics. You can’t find faults with them till they themselves tell you that they don’t have the most needed 2 characteristics needed for investment success.
What NEXT?
My blogs are the best testimonials for my track record in predicting the market and other events. If you need help in investing or if you have any personal or business issues to deal with – you can approach us.
I wish you all the best.
Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh / WhatsApp – +91-9869425399.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh

Comments