12 Answers to make you Failure Proof Post Covid-19 lockdown


8th June 2020
12 Answers to make you Failure Proof Post Covid-19 lockdown
Dear Fellow Travellers,
Namaste from Hitesh! Today Economic Times reported on from page that in last 7 sessions FII invested Rs.23000 Crs. Nifty is around 10300 at this moment. On 2nd May we had given a bold call for 12400 plus when nobody ready to imagine that this can come. We are up by 2000 points in a month. What else you want? If you have read our post with open mind and taken action – it would have added to your profits in last month.  
India is opening back. How to play Now?
India is gradually opening after the lockdown of COVID-19. To help our readers to deal with the post market scenario we have devised the 12 questions. If you answer them – you can decide your own success in investments or you can deal with any scenario.
1.           Do I have the Mindset for the business / investment I am planning to do?
2.           Do I have the financial resources for the same?
3.           Do I have the Guts required for my business or investments?
4.           Do I have the Educational Qualification or Skill sets for the same?
5.           Do I have the Multiplying skill must needed for investments?
6.           Can I deal with the stress which is a part of Volatile market situations?
7.           How supportive or cleaver are my Team Members?
8.           What is the Known Risk I am ready to take?
9.           How strong is my spiritual support system and my consultants  in my venture?
10.       Do I have the attitude for Business or Investments?
11.       What are the possibilities of GAINS in my venture?
12.       What are the possibilities for Unexpected losses in my venture?
Just go though the list of above questions. Don’t you think that if you know the answers of the above 12 questions with utmost accuracy – your chances of success would go up like anything.
Do you want to know categorically answers of above questions?
You have two options. Just invest 6 hours and learn the most Secret Technique of SELF KNOWLEDGE. I assure you that you will have the accurate answers of all of the above questions.
If you don’t want to invest 6 hours – invest just 1 hour and take our personalised consultancy for the same. We will answer the above 12 questions and many more – which you might have – instantly.
Should You Learn from Us?
I am using a system which has been guiding me, my clients and my readers with utmost accuracy. I have given 33 years of my life to learn the system and master it. Morovere, I keep on upgrading the same time to time. For me it’s continuous and never-ending learning. So, when you are learning from me – you are learning from a Seasoned Guy in his field. What’s more, you have my track record in front of you in terms of my blogs. If you have read them at least casually – you will have no problem in joining our learning offer.
Let me know your choice.
Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh / WhatsApp – +91-9869425399.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh

Comments