“Can you explain the AUTHORITY you have over the subjects you cover in your BLOG?”


“Can you explain the AUTHORITY you have over the subjects you cover in your BLOG?”

Greetings from Hitesh! Our last post on PANAMA PAPERS has become the most read as expected. If you have missed –you can read the same on our blog. One of my long time readers has send following question to me. I am just sharing with you all.

READER :-
Dear Mr.Parikh,
I have been reading your blog for quite some time. I am amazed with your depth of understanding of MARKET and HUMAN MIND. You also deal with various other subjects related to ASTROLOGY/VASTU/WORLD EVENTS. I can’t stop myself asking you - “Can you explain the AUTHORITY you have over the subjects you cover in your BLOG?”.
Lisa
Canada.

Let me deal with the Sources of AUTHORITY first and then we can explore the ANSWER of the above QUESTION.

KNOWLEDGE:-

This is the biggest source of AUTHORITY. It is always seen that the more knowledgeable you are more authority you have.
Look at your SCHOOL TEACHER / PROFESSOR / Your RELIGIOUS PRIEST/PANDIT / YOUR CA / YOUR LAWYER. In current times GOOGLE is the most KNOWLEDGEABLE in this sense. All these guys have an AUTHORITY over you because of their KNOWLEDGE in their own field.

I am not sharing any knowledge through my BLOG. I am sharing my UNDERSTANDING / my WISDOM. Understanding comes out of AWARNESS and Knowledge comes out of LEARNING. Understanding is being and knowledge is MEMORY. Understanding is like SUN and knowledge is like MOON, borrowed thoughts.

In this SENSE – I am NOT AT ALL AUTHORITY. I am NOT AN EXPERT!! Time and again, I have written that I AM NOT AN EXPERT like your MEDIA GUYS!!

TRADITION OR HIERARCHY:-

You have seen KINGS son becomes the NEXT KING. DISCIPLE becomes the NEXT GURU. Minister Son becomes the NEXT minister.

Look at TRAFIC Police / Policemen in your AREA / SECURITY guys at the ENTRANCE of MALL or BUILDING – all have their own authority.

I do not fit in this system of authority also. I never talk about TRADITION. I am not interested in TRADITON. I am a DABAANG in that sense. All I am interested is in you and your purpose.

The best AUTHORITY on “YOU” and “YOUR PURPOSE” is only you. I am not an AUTHORITY in that SENSE also.
Above two components occupies 90% of the AUTHORITY you follow in your life.

LOVE:-

I recollect the love story of MAJNU. He was shown the most beautiful females of his time for marriage. He refused all of them saying “Nobody is as beautiful as LAILA”. If you go by KNOWLEDGE – LAILA was not at all beautiful. Since MAJNU had the Love for LAILA – she looked most beautiful to him.
So, love also decides the authority. In that sense I am not having any love affaire with my READERS. So, I do not have LOVE AUTHORITY Also.

Then WHO AM I?

The nearest description I can share about me is “I am a FELLOW TRAVELLER”. Like you, I am also on my own journey of FINANCIAL FREEDOM. Deep down each of us are travellers towards FREEDOM only. In that sense I may touch your HEART, of course with your permission.

The best description, I see about myself can be a SONG from KABHI KABHI…

 Main pal do pal ka shayar hoon
 Pal do pal meri kahani hai
 Pal do pal meri hasti hai
 Pal do pal meri jawani hai

 Mujhse pahele kitne shayar
 Aaye aur aakar chaley gaye
Woh bhi ek pal ka kissa thhey
Main bhi ek pal ka kissa hoon

Kal tumse jhuda ho jaunga
Jo aaj tumhara hissa hoon

I am your PRESENT. I am your TODAY. I am your NOW. I am your THIS MOMENT.

What NEXT?

At this moment NIFTY is at 7600. It will double from here. If you miss this MOMENT, you will miss GOLDEN Opportunity of your life.

Make your CHOICE.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh /  WhatsApp - +91-9869425399 / www.hiteshmparikh.com

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.

www.hiteshmparikh.com

Comments