Most Important Questions an HONEST Client Had Asked Me Before Investing? You also must ask these Questions before you invest. Must Read.

August 7, 15

Most Important Questions an HONEST Client Had Asked Me Before Investing? You also must ask these Questions before you invest. Must Read.


Greetings from Hitesh! On Wednesday also we had an attack in UDHAMPUR and as per MEDIA “NEW KASAB” was caught. As said this is the result of MARS being ACTIVE. This is a beauty of our system, which tells us the coming events with near perfection. To master this all you need is an open mind!! Now let me deal with the QUESTIONS – which I think are the MOST IMPORTANT - an HONEST client has asked me before investing.

Way back in 2001 – a US based NRI became my client and today I have his many friends dealing with me. In the same group Mr.HONEST (we will keep his name HONEST as his questions are HONEST) is also a member. He wrote to me following questions before he became my client. Just read.

Mr.HONEST – “This sound like SILLY QUESTIONS. I am not sure I want to become INVESTOR and make money. I am surprised to see so many people around me are investing to make quick bucks. I feel very much attracted towards it. I love my investments in Fixed Deposits and Pension plan also. Still I want to INVEST in shares!! Is that possible? Is it not CONTRADICTION?”

In my journey from a stock analyst to investor – I had also come across above questions and my dealing with 1000s of individual investors in last 25 years also tells me that they also had these concerns before investing in STOCKS. So, I am dealing with them from larger perspective. It may help you to deal with your concerns also.

SILLY Questions:-

When your questions are SILLY, your answers will also be SILLY. The truth is THEY ARE.

You can’t live your life or do investments with QUESTIONS and THEIR REDYMADE ANSWERS. Total philosophy is the part of men’s questions and their readymade answers. We had dealt with the same on 2nd August article on Philosophy of investments.

Deep down all questions are SILLY QUESTIONS because they mostly lead to other Questions. In a way the answer to your first question also becomes SILLY for the NEXT Question.

When you ask QUESTIONS – your mind gets the FOOD in the form of ANSWERS. When MIND gets food, it becomes more and more healthy. It gets the feeling that I KNOW SOMETHING / I CONTROL MY LIFE / I UNDERSTAND INVESTMENTS etc., etc.

If you go to a WATER TANK  – and throw a stone in it – you will see waves are created in the water. Now throw another stone and more waves will be created. As long as you keep on throwing stones – you will see more and more waves are created. While waves are there – YOU CAN’T SEE YOUR FACE IN THE WATER!! If you want to see your FACE – you just have to stop throwing STONES. When you stop throwing STONES – WATER becomes STILL. Now, you will not only see your FACE / but the SKY / the SUN / The MOON / the CLOUDS. See – all you wanted to see your FACE, but you got the bonus of seeing other things also!!

Same way as long as you have questions – your mind will not be still/ serene / calm. When your mind is CALM – you will be able to see the total picture as it is. No questions buddy!! So, let the mind become CALM first.

I am not sure I want to become INVESTOR and make money. I am surprised to see so many people around me are investing to make quick bucks. I feel very much attracted towards it.

This shows how mind functions. It is never sure. Being not sure is the quality of mind. Clarity is not the part of mind. Confusion is the part of mind. Clarity only comes when mind is absent. When MIND is STILL LIKE WATER – you can see your FACE with CLARITY. You don’t have to take any special efforts.

Mind is also full of DESIRES. It gives us motivation to do something. However, when you come for investment – this logic is not applicable in NORMAL sense. Let me deal with that.

If you have done your investments properly – tones of money will come automatically. You don’t have to take special effort for the RETURNS. However, those who come to this MARKET only to make MONEY or FAST MONEY – they get screwed up.

As long as DESIRES are there – you will spend time in finding best options to fulfill your desire at the fastest speed and at the lowest possible cost. Am I right?

Time spend on the above takes away the OPPORTUNITY from you. You miss the opportunities in your above confusion. Moreover, how much return to give you? / When to give you those return? They are the prerogatives of MARKET and not yours.

What is Investment?

Investment is a PASSION. Not an ETNERPRISE. It’s a way of being part of particular business and watch your money getting multiplied as the business grows. The focus is on DOING right investments and not on getting RIGHT RETURNS. RETURNS will always follow.

Your OBSSESSIVE FOCUS on RETURNS/COST- BENEFITS is taking a toll on your best investment opportunity. Normally, to unlearn this focus and focus on RIGHT Investment only – a normal guy takes 3 years. That’s why we insist that you be with me for three years and your life will change forever.

In this way, I am not giving you some more KNOWLEDGE about investments. GOOGLE can give you the KNOWLEDGE in the best possible way. All I am doing is to take away your KNOWELDGE so that you become STILL like water. When you become STILL/CALM – you will see all investment opportunities yourself. You will not need GOOGLE.

Many times – we see a RICH guy invests in many asset classes. Normal people will say – he has money so he is investing. This is not TRUE. The TRUTH is – he has developed an eye for investments and he sees opportunities everywhere. When he sees opportunities everywhere – he just invests.


I love my investments in Fixed Deposits and Pension plan also. Still I want to INVEST in shares!! Is that possible? Is it not CONTRADICTION?”

This is contradiction. You will have to come out of this in order to get the best a life can offer you. The way to remove contradiction is not to blame the FIXED Deposit or Pension plans or any other investment you might be doing. The way is to develop the TASTE of Shares. When you get the TASTE of it, you will not have to be told what to do? You will do it what is RIGHT for you, automatically. Am I right? The challenge here is to develop the taste with RIGHT People.  When TASTE is developed, all your questions and answers will look SILLY to you!!

To develop your TASTE we are offering a TRIAL membership of 3 months. Just be with us for 3 months before your commit for 1 year and more. What’s more, if you commit for 1 year or more after trial – we will adjust your trail fees in YEARLY charges. In this way you get the TRIAL 100% FREE.

What Next?

I have been asked the above questions in various ways by many would be investors. If these helps you deal with your own concerns in any way – I will consider my efforts are 100% successful. I appreciate your time in reading my post. I am grateful to you for the same.

Have a GREAT WEEK END.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh and join me on WhatsApp on +91 986 942 5399.

Live With Passion…. Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh


Comments