8500 Put for August / Payment Banks / US Rate Hike / Digital Insurance Policies / Mars Movements and Your meeting with Your FIST Love.

August 26, 15

8500 Put for August / Payment Banks / US Rate Hike / Digital Insurance Policies / Mars Movements  and  Your meeting with Your FIST Love.

Greetings from Hitesh! Thanks for appreciating our effort of seeing USA through horoscope. Many have sent the request to guide them based on their personal horoscope and we are doing the same as and when time permits. Let us look at some of the past posts and our analysis.

8500 Put :- 

What a Jackpot? 8500 august put moved from Rs.63 to Rs.830 yesterday. Is it possible to make this kind of money in any business in such a short time and that too with 100% HONESTY and without cheating or lying? It is only possible in MARKET. Yes, you need to master the art and we are teaching the same to all our clients – 100% free of cost!! If you want to become financially independent for life - learn the ART from us.

Payment Bank :-

When MEDIA and MARKET was celebrating Payment Bank License – we were the first to ask about viability and profitability of these banks. Media analysts have realized lately in this week – and they have also started asking the same questions. We are always first to tell you.

I don’t see any apparent business model in it. There must be some HIDDEN agenda – if at all these guys start the business by investing Rs.100 Crs plus.

US rate Hike:-

This is the only thing yet to happen. Six months back we had categorically said – looking at the situations of that time – we don’t see rate hike coming in 2015!! After our call Marc Faber had also said the same thing at that time.

Experts are still taking about it and they are discussing whether it will happen in September or not. I maintain my call that No rate HIKE will come in 2015, at least.

Digital Insurance Policies:-

They are planning it to make it MANDATORY to issue E-policy and not the Physical Policy. They have vested interest to earn Demat account charges / service tax and many other hidden way of earning money from SMALL INVESTORS. Top it all they are deciding to charge you – if you want your policy in Physical Format!!

I suggest you pay one-time charges and take Physical Documents only!!

Mars Movement:-

We had said that MARS will make life difficult and you see Gujarat is on fire now. Parkistan is still playing BAD games at the BORDER.

What will you ASK to your First Love when you meet her AFTER YEARS and what she will reply?

MAINE PUCHA KYA HUA APKA WOH, HUSN-O-SHABAAB,,,,, ( what happened to your youth and beauty?)

She replies –

HASH KE BOLA, WOH SANAM,,,,,
SHAN-E-KHUDA THI, MAIN NAHI THI ( it was all GOD’s Power and Not ME)

I also have the same reply and attitude when I go 100% correct time after time. It Is “HE” – who is guiding me and my readers from WITHIN me. I am nobody.

You might have missed your First Love for various reasons  – do not miss HITESH PARIKH’s Vision and intellectual beauty. Just take a dip into it. Do write to me.

Wish you all a Very Happy Mid Week.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh and join me on WhatsApp on +91 986 942 5399.

Live With Passion…. Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh



Comments

  1. Just got my check for $500.

    Sometimes people don't believe me when I tell them about how much you can earn filling out paid surveys at home...

    So I show them a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment