Experts V/s. Kapil Sharma – who is better stand up comedian?

June 26, 15

Experts V/s. Kapil Sharma – who is better stand up comedian?

Greetings from Hitesh! If I feel like laughing, I do not watch KAPIL SHARMA. I just listen to Expert’s analysis on market!! It is really filling. They always make me laugh with their understandings and their calls.

In MAY Beginning EXPERTS Told Us – FIIs shifting to CHINA!!! I was the only guy who had given you the FII SEBI data on 8th May in our article – “If you understand FIIs game plan, you will invest in TONNS” and I had categorically said – I do not buy the arguments that FIIs are shifting to CHINA!!

What happened after our call?

CHINA market is falling like there is no tomorrow!! If FIIs were investing in CHINA – as the experts were telling us all – market should have gone up more and more!!

In fact, our theory that CHINA is buying GOLD is also being proved with the fall in Chinese market. Money is shifting to GOLD in CHINA and USA is helping it by keeping the GOLD price under check.

EXPERTS on RAIN:-

They were talking about very little rain or failure of rain in INDIA this year. Just look at the rains and you will feel like laughing again!!

Expert V/s. Hitesh Parikh:-

They are expert and to continue to be an expert they need to show that they know something and they keep on sharing the same with us all – 100% free of cost. It is their business. If you have followed above calls – what would have happened to you?

I am an investor first and all my effort is to awaken and nurture the real investor within you. I do not give anything FREE. I am under no pressure to prove myself to anybody. All my calls are my own study and I share the same as and when I feel like.

Why Market went down between 19th May to 12th June 2015?

Look at the Media report during this period. Utter pessimism was around and market was going down. If you are regular reader we had said last year that when MERCURY becomes retrograde – your intelligence stops and you see SNAKE where there is a ROPE. Our Mantra to our clients during this period was to buy on DIP.

We had given a bold call to buy Nifty Future at 7980, just see Nifty has moved up by 400 points in little over 10 days.

What Next?

Market is good and it will move up as we have been telling you time and again. If you listen to us – you will make money. If you listen to them – you will have experience.

If you want MONEY – follow us. If you want EXPERIENCE – follow them.

If you want to know – where to invest NOW – please join us and you will never regret this decision.  It’s my promise.


Have a Great Weekend.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh and join me on WhatsApp on +91 986 942 5399.


Hitesh Parikh


Comments