Why Dubai only has BURJ KHALIFA?

24 January 2015

Why Dubai only has BURJ KHALIFA?

Greetings from Hitesh! Thanks for being my regular reader. Today I am going to deal with very interesting topic as mentioned above. Let me also take some comparison of USA V/s. UAE.

GDP of USA V/s. GDP of UAE:-

USA had GDP of USD 16.8 Trillion in 2013. While UAE had GDP of USD 377 Billion.  USA’s economy is 40 times bigger than UAE economy, if you look at the larger picture. Then how come USA don’t have the World’s tallest building? Burj Khalifa had been completed in 2010 and since then not a single new building has come up to surpass this.

Why Warren Buffett is still the Best Performing Investor?

Like Burj Khalifa in DUBAI  – USA has Warren Buffett. Since last 50 years he is beating the market!! How come? Many normal investors also see some successful investor and they keep wondering – how come RAKESH is successful and not him? Shatrugna Sinha/Vinod Khanna/Rishi Kapoor can keep on wondering how come Mr.Bachchan is still on TOP? Same kind of questions can come in other businesses as well.

Unable to find the answers normal guy gives total credit to LUCK. They believe that every success is the result of VERY VERY GOOD LUCK!! When they give credit to LUCK – they are left free from the responsibility to change or create their LUCK!! This kind of thought process makes the life easy for them.

But there are SECRETS. I am going to deal with the Fundamental Issue of that Success Today. What is that?

FOUNDATION:-

That is nothing but Foundation. Warren Buffett started building his Foundation when he was 6 years old!! He was remembering Motor Car Numbers /selling Coke Cans and things like that. He made his first investment when he was 11. Same way, DUBAI – took the pain to create the Foundation for Burj Khalifa which USA or other countries were not ready!!

Larger and stronger the Foundation – larger and stronger will be the building!! Same way investors need to build their Foundation.

When normal guy joins to Destiny Management – his only goal is to make fast money!! He has just DESIRE. He is not ready to spend time in building Foundations. Many think they are successful with us – when they cover fees they paid to us in first month or first 3 months!! They do not last long in market / life  or with Destiny Management.

What My Senior Client Told Me Yesterday?

I have a client from North Mumbai and he joined me for just 3 months in Nov.,2014. He is a very successful businessman and he is playing in this market since 1982!! While renewing his membership for 1 full year yesterday – he said – “I am in this market since 1982, but I learned lot many things in last 3 months from you”. He was extremely happy the way we are helping him rebuilding his foundation.

How I behaved when I faced with Sudden Challenges?

God has decided to test my nerves. He has given me great opportunities in last 45 days. On 23rd Dec.,2014 – my mother left for Heaven. Later in January, my father underwent a surgery. I was required to stay in my home town away from the MARKET. I had ample reasons to tell my clients for taking a break and concentrate on my family issues. Any normal guy would have done the same. But I am different. My foundation is deeper like Burj Khalifa.

All these days, my clients got uninterrupted services from me – the way they were getting before 23rd Dec.,2014!! In fact, all my regular readers were also getting my emails regularly.

I am not writing this to impress you but to impress upon you that you need a very strong foundation to deal with the Storms or Tsunamis you may come across in your life and market.

What Next?

If you want to stand tall like Burj Khalifa when Storms and Tsunamis strike you – you need to build strong foundations. If you like our approach – be with us. We will change your LUCK.

Have a Great Week End.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh Or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.


Comments