Steve Jobs and “I will really Invest One Day with you”

18 January 2015

Steve Jobs and “I will really Invest One Day with you”

Greetings from Hitesh! It was a pleasure to receive feedback on YOU. LTD. Thanks for the same. Reading my post, one of my readers has said the above sentence. I thank him for his decision and I really appreciate his feelings. I read the sentence again and again and here come my feedback.

How Do I Read “One Day”?

In last 25 years, I have been listening words like – I will invest One day/someday/really want to invest/ I will do it 110%!! I have observed that those who use above words they have never invested!! They are so much busy in the petty issues of their day to day life that they hardly have priorities for bigger and better things in their life.

The above sentences or words make you powerless/helpless and toothless. They simply end up living the normal life with lot many unfulfilled dreams and desires.

How Steve Job Used to Communicate With Himself?

When he was 17 years old – he had read one sentence and he followed till the end of his life. Every day he used to say -  TODAY IS THE LAST DAY OF MY LIFE. (If you go one saying this sentence everyday one day you will be proven correct!!) This sentence used to motivate him to focus on the most important issues of his life and profession.

If you study his life – thanks to this sentence – in spite of deadly cancer, he could contribute so much to his company and improved the way we use mobile and computer.

For normal guy - FOCUS is to get engrossed in one issue at a time. But that’s not correct. FOCUS means you will avoid other 99 things which come up while you are dealing with the one thing. Normal guy finds it difficult to avoid 99 things and that’s why they have to wait for Someday / One day and that day never comes up in their life time!! 

What a waste of priceless gift called LIFE!!

What Next?
Steve Job had very serious health issues but still he could do so much for the society just because he could FOCUS on TODAY and not on One Day or Some Day or TOMORROW!!

Time, Market and Opportunities do not wait for anybody.

If you want to be Millionaire and Billionaire NOW and not on SOMEDAY – INVEST in India for coming 10 years!! You and your generations will bless me for life.

We are investing in some amazing growth stories. If you also like to participate in them, do join us.

Have a Great Sunday.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh Or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.


Hitesh Parikh.

Comments