Mr.Narendra Modi’s Talk With 8 year Boy on Republican Day

Monday, 26 January 2015

Mr.Narendra Modi’s Talk With 8 year Boy on Republican Day

Greetings from Hitesh! Thanks for your words of appreciation for my last post. I am happy that you all have liked the same and it has become the most forwarded one. Today I have come across the most touching story of 8 years boy’s talk with Mr.Narendra Modi. Here it goes.

Mr. Modi:- Beta, what would you like to become once you grow up?

Boy:- I am confused. My mother wants me to become Engineer. My dad wants me to become Leader like you. My Aunt wants me to go in Music. My elder brother wants me to become Lawyer. My Sister wants me to become Doctor.

What Happens With Normal Guy When He Comes To Market?

When a normal guy approaches the market for the first time – he gets many such advices. Some say Investment is the best. Some say Trading is the best. Some say Trading in Futures is the best. Some say Trading in the Options is the best. Some say you should also trade in Commodities. Some say Bank FDs are the best. Some say Mutual funds are the best. Some Say SIPs are the best.

Like 8 years child – normal guy becomes confused and he end up becoming either TRADER Investor or INVESTOR Trader. Let me explain.

TRADER Investor:- He comes to the market with a pure intentions of trading but rather than following trading rules and stop losses when prices does not move as per his plan, he ends up holding those stocks. In such a way he ends up becoming a Investor for all losing stocks. Now, he is left with waiting/waiting and waiting. He can’t trade any more.

INVESTOR Trader:- He comes for pure investments. He talks about long term investing. But when price moves up by Rs. 10 to Rs.20, he sells them and be happy. He buys another company and keeps on rotating his capital. Genuine investment opportunities are always rare. So, this guy end up investing in some dud companies and keeps on holding the same in spite of heavy losses.

What is the way out?

We address this confusion in the most scientific way. We always ask our clients – What is your purpose of Trading or Investing?

Most clients are concerned with HOW to do it. We are not at all bothered by HOW. We are always bothered by WHY? If you know WHY you need money, you will do whatever it takes to make money.

We do not have love for Trading / Investments / Futures / Options. We have love for MONEY to fulfil our DREAMS. We set our specific goals for a month/ for 3 months / for a year and for a life time. When our goals are FIXED – we do not hesitate to change our methods to achieve our goals. It is as simple as it is.

What Next?

Please know - WHY YOU WANT MONEY? We have many KNOW HOWS to make you reach your destinations.

Come to Destiny Management and Design Your Destiny.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh Or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.


Comments