Lord Buddha Replied – “Be With Me for A Year”.

Thursday, May 08, 2014

Lord Buddha Replied – “Be With Me for A Year”.

Greetings from Hitesh! Thanks for your feed back on “Who is Funding Mr.Narendra Modi’s Election Expenses?”. Most of you liked the same. Today I am going to deal with the two most important questions you might have.  Just read.

Where is God?

A Person of age around 60 approached the Lord Buddha. He asked the above question to him. He said, I am in search of the answer of this questions since ages……I would have asked at least 500 people so far…..but I did not get the answer. So, I have come to you. Please answer me.

Buddha Said:- If 500 people could not answer your question…..didn’t you realize that there may not be an answer for this question!!

The Person Said:- No. I thought, the person whom I am asking may not be knowing……so I asked the next guy and the next and the next!! It did not occur to me that there may not be an answer for this!! However, I am sure, you have the answer and you can surely give it to me.

Buddha Said:- Do you really want to know the answer?

The Person Said:- Yes.

Buddha Said:- You have to be with me for a year. After one year I will give you the answer. Is it okay?

The Person thought he had already wasted 20 years of his life searching for this answer……one more year will not make much difference. Moreover, he was 60 already……so, before he dies he must have an answer!! So, he gladly said…..I am ready to stay with you for a year.
A Sanyasi, who was listening to this talk….started laughing. The Person asked - Why are you laughing? He said……Buddha told us the same thing to me also……but after one year……I did not ask him that question again….I got the answer myself by just being with HIM!!

How to Do Successful Investments?

Many times investors ask me this question assuming that I will give them some theory, some tips and some knowledge!!

Investments can not be known by theory. We do not deal with Tips. Knowledge comes from experience and experience only.

Investment is 90% psychology and 10% act. 90% is within you. Just 10% is outside you. In this 10% come all your Media / News flows / investment ideas / Company fundamentals / technical and things like that.

We just ask the real investors to be with us for 3 years……in these 3 years of being with us, they themselves work on the 90% and they become successful investors themselves!! We act as Catalyst only.

Since 1996, we have seen that a person who remains with us for 3 years……has not only become most successful investor himself……and bless us for a life. They are still with us. Whether Teji or Mandi, they know the secret of making money in both the situations. They are panic proof.

They do not waste time discussing the outcome of major events……they look at the ground realities and act.

My Personal Call:-

If you are not satisfied with my answer…..you can ask the next guy and the next and the next. I am sure it will keep you busy doing something or the other. But if you are above 35 and if you have already tried for 10 years……we strongly suggest, you be with us for 3 years……it will be most profitable investments so far. You will bless me for life.

Wish you a Happy Investing.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh Or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.
Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.


Comments