How My Friend Lost Rs.1 Cr. for Saving Just 25 paise?

May 23, 2014

How My Friend Lost Rs.1 Cr. for Saving Just 25 paise?

Greetings from Hitesh! A great aandhi named NAMO hit the India and everybody is surprised. Many people are yet to digest the reality that he is the PM now. But the market is not surprised and it is marching ahead. It has given him a Salute of 1000 points in Nifty. Now let me share above story which I just came across.

How My Friend Lost Rs.1 Cr.?

A potter was going to collect the Mud from the river bank in the morning. While collecting mud, he found a stone. He washed it and found it shining in the morning sun light. So, he decided to keep it in the Donkey’s neck.

While he was going, a Jeweler show that stone. He realized that it is a diamond. So, he asked the price. The potter said 50 paisa only. The Jeweler thought it is better if I get the same in 25 paise. So, Jeweler said you are asking too much price for this stone and started walking.

Jeweler thought that potter would call him back and give the stone at 25 paise. So, he waited after walking a little. When potter cam near to him, he saw that stone was not there.

He asked the potter, where is the stone? Potter said somebody gave me Rs.1 and bought the stone.

Now, my jeweler friend got angry with the potter and said you are a fool. You gave Rs.1 Cr worth of stone in Rs.1. You lost Rs.1 Cr!!

The potter said…..No Sir. I got Rs.1. You lost Rs.1 Cr. You knew the value but still to save 25 paise, you did not pay me 50 paise.  For me it was stone and I got Rs.1 for it!!

Does this ring the bell to you?

Many times my investor friends also act like my jeweler friend. They are more concerned with our fees than the profit they can earn by investing based on our proven skill sets.

When in early March we invited our friends to join us with special offer……many joined. But those who did not join……they tried to negotiate with us (which we never do) / they wait till I call them back (Unlike Potter, I always send you an email. We do not have an ego issue) / they ask me for a time to THINK (only to see that prices have moved up)!!

Those who followed us, made tons of money in just 2 months!!

Those who worried for entry price, they missed the jackpot of life!!

What next?

The market has started up move. Sensex will surely cross 35000-45000. FIIs are investing money like there is no tomorrow.

I am sure for one thing……those who invest in Indian Equities for the next 5 years…….they will make money like anything.

Make your choice…..do you want to save few thousands in coming 5 years or do you want to earn crores in coming 5 years?

Your choice will decide your financial destiny.

If your choice is to make crores, please write to me.

Have a Great Weekend.
Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh Or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.
Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.




Comments