Your post on Housing Loan is Excellent. I agree with that. But I have failed to follow that in my life. What should I do?

 10th November 2021

Your post on Housing Loan is Excellent. I agree with that. But I have failed to follow that in my life. What should I do?

Dear Fellow Travelers,

Namaste! Our post on housing loans was super hit. I have got many messages for the praise of the posts. I thank all the readers for the same. Knowing or Agreeing with me is not enough. You must follow it – if you really like the logic. But most people find it difficult to follow what is RIGHT. If you think you are the only one - facing this issue, let me give you good news - Duryodhan and Arjun also shared their feelings like our above-mentioned friend.

Duryodhan had said in Court Room: -

Janami dharmam na cha me pravrttih, 

janamyadharmam na cha me nivrttih; 

kenapi devena hrdi sthitena 

yatha niyuktosmi tatha karomi.

(He knew what dharma was, what adharma was, but he could never follow dharma, nor abstain from adharma; it was as though some powerful deity was seated in his heart and he acted as directed by him).

In chapter 3, verse 36,  Arjun asked Lord Krishna -

Arjuna uvaacha:-


atha kena prayuktoyam paapam charati poorushah |
anicchannapi vaarshneya balaadiva niyojitaha || 36 ||

Then, what compels people to commit sin against their wishes, O Vaarshneya, as if commanded forcefully?

See the above two guys are also giving reasons for their failures due to the situations or some powers. They are believing that some powers are making them do WRONG against their WISH. Height of SELF CHEATING!!

How do normal investors/people talk about their market failures?

1.  I did not want to buy that share – but still, I bought!!

2.  I wanted to sell – but did not sell!!

3.  I knew the market will go up still I did not buy any shares!!

4.  I do not like to drink but when I see the bottle in front of me, I can’t stop myself!!

5.  I did not want to kill him but I ended up killing him!!

6.  I do not want to be angry but I could not control it!!

7.  I really wanted to help him but I did not!! Something stopped me.

8. I did not want to take a loan but my family insisted to buy a new flat and I took the loan.

9. I took the housing loan and car loan – because all the school friends of my son are having a better house and car.

9.  I know Hitesh Parikh’s advice is 100% correct and practical – but I am unable to join him.

In the western financial circle – they say BUFFETT is BUFFETT that’s why he can do what he is doing. In other words – people want to appreciate the BUFFETT but are not ready to take the pain to do what he has taken and he is still taking.

I am sure you must have come across this kind of situation or talks in your circle some time or the other. This has been the question of mankind for generations and with the grace of my GURU, I am trying to deal with that from a scientific perspective.

Let me give you an example of CAR: -

You need three things to drive a car – Driver / Accelerator and Brake. The driver starts and drives the CAR / Accelerator Speeds up and Brake Stops the CAR. Simple!!

If you have any of the above alone – you can’t drive the CAR. With any two – say with only Driver and Accelerator – CAR will not stop. With only Driver and Brake- The car will not race!!

Science tells us that there is Electron / Proton and Neutron in any atom!! Like Driver Electron balances the other two – Proton(Accelerator) and Neutron( Brake)!!

In the Hindu religion, they are known as Satva – Rajas, and Tamas. Rajas give you speed / Tamas stops you and Satva Balances them both!!

In poetic language, they are known as Bhrama / Vishnu and Mahesh. Bhrama creates / Mahesh ends and Vishnu balances them both!!

Keep this basic in mind – while we deal with the answer.

Answer to the READER's above question: -

All elements have their own role to play. E.g. Gravitation is a TAMAS. If you do not walk properly – you will fall down. When you fall down – how much ever you try – you will go down only!! Then you complain – I could not stop from falling is wrong!! If you misuse or abuse any elements – you will get negative results of the same.

This is the reason our rishis have found out the science of VASTU. They wanted to balance the 5 elements in your home or office as they are balanced in your BODY. So, Vaastu alignment as per the 5 great elements is a must for a person who wants to progress in business and increase happiness in his life.

If you do not keep the steering wheel in balance – naturally you may end up hitting some tree, truck, or passers-by!! If your brake fails or if you can’t handle the speed – you will get negative results.

If you keep the above-mentioned elements in balance – you will get their positive powers and your life will become extremely successful/happy and you will have all the worldly pleasures.

How does this affect your investments?

Greed is RAJAS element / Fear is Tamas / Vivek is Satva Element.

Vivek balances your Greed and Fear. Lack of Satva elements makes you go either for Greed or for Fear and rest you know what happens.

Challenge is to increase the balancing element of SATVA and not stop RAJAS and TAMAS. You can’t stop them – you just have to balance them.

How did ARJUN increase SATVA, While Duryodhan increased TAMAS?

Arjun decided to choose KRISHNA as his consultant for his lifetime. KRISHNA was the height of SATVA Elements.

Duryodhan selected SHAKUNI. He was the height of TAMAS. SATAVA is any time better than TAMAS.

Since ARJUN had the right consultant he could deal with his GREED and FEAR while DURYODHAN focused on TAMAS and lost in the WAR.

My Personal Call: -

Normal people are BRAINWASHED. They have a GREED to do PUNYA or GOOD ACT or PROFIT and they have FEAR of PAAP or BAD ACT or LOSS.

They have a RAAG or ATTRACTION to do good work or for profit or for moksha and VIRAAG or DISTRACTION to do BAD ACT. They waste a lot of time in discussing what is GOOD or BAD and how to do GOOD only?

VIVEK is going beyond both of them. The spiritual word for going beyond RAAG and VIRAAG is VITRAAG. Increase SATVA elements in your mind and body – you will automatically choose what is right for you.

If you are a really serious SEEKER in the area of WEALTH and Personal Progress – you can take our help in the areas of investments and personal destiny management.

Hope the reader got the answer.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh Or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.

 

Comments

  1. Good presentation & true too & difficult to follow Only few adheres to yr suggestions

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment