Your Words will MANIFEST your future someday for sure. Learning from Sharukh Khan

 

7th October 2021

Your Words will MANIFEST your future someday for sure. Learning from Sharukh Khan

Dear Fellow Travelers,

Namaste! We have dedicated our last three posts to Astrology. Readers have liked them all. I wish all my readers a very devotional NAVARATRI. The most-read post was on RAHU in the southeast Direction. This is going to be a challenging time as told.

We all are part of EXISTENCE and the way EXISTENCE creates and destroys – we also create and destroy our own World with our thoughts and words.

Words have tremendous power. The way you use them or the way you think – you will shape your future without a fail.

Case Study of Sharukh Khan: -

As per a social media clip - in an interview in 1997 – he spoke that he had told his son to Run After Girls / Smoke as much as he can / He can have Sex and many other things. Most readers would have seen that clip.

This was said in 1997. I am sure he would have kept this repeating in his subconscious mind and talking to his son also. It manifested in 2021.

I remember doha of KABIR – “Dheere-Dheere Re Mana, Dheere Sab Kuchh Hoy, Maalee Seenche Sau Ghada, Rtu Aae Phal Hoy.”

Slowly and slowly everything will happen. Even if a gardener starts watering a tree with a hundred pots of water, the fruit will be planted only when the season comes!

How does this principle manifest in a normal investor’s life?

Normal investors are wary of losses. They want only profit. So, they think about not having losses all the time. When they think about not having losses – they get attracted towards LOSSES. They end up suffering losses.

Have you seen the most health-conscious guys have the most health problem? Deep down they are worried about health issues and they invite them slowly and gradually with their subconscious thought process.

If you check the people in the age group of 90 years and above – you will find that proportion of people who lived their life normally is more compared to so-called health-conscious people.

What is the EASTERN WISDOM?

Our scientists (RISHIS) have established beyond doubt that – “WHATEVER is going to HAPPEN in your life – You will think like that, you will get your supporting people towards your goal, you will get resources related to that and you will end up doing that or getting that”. They call it Destiny.

In my 25 years of ACTIVE ROLE as an investment consultant and astrologer – I have observed this to be 100% true. Thanks to my knowledge – I know with reasonable accuracy the events likely to happen. When I suggest my clients take steps to avert that – sometimes they will do and sometimes they will not do. As an observer – I just keep on observing the events that happen in their life/business or investments.

With all humility and honesty – I know one thing for sure – Destiny Management is only possible if Destiny is supporting. Destiny Management is an integral part of LARGER DESTINY. If that is not indicated in the larger DESTINY – no amount of ADVICE / SOLUTIONS will be followed by clients.

I have seen people having money not taking steps and suffering and people not having money taking a loan or selling their gold ornaments to follow my advice and enjoying life. So, Destiny Management is a part of Destiny only.

What is my way of working?

For me everything is happening as per his WILL – I just have to ACT. When I act – I don’t have any KARMA baggage to carry forward.

Today, I just ACT as an investment advisor or astrologer to my clients. They will listen to me only if that is part of their destiny. I am not taking any credit for their progress or profits.

What NEXT?

If you have a DOING Mind or Western Mind – be careful with whatever you think/speak or do. You are inviting your problems personally.

If you have a Non-Doing mind – EASTERN MIND – just be the observer. Allow whatever is happening.

The problem with average Indians is that they are not HONEST. They want to take the CREDIT for good things and blame Destiny and others for the BAD things.

In the share market we say – BULL makes the money; BEAR makes the money but PIGS get slaughtered. If you are in the 3rd category as mentioned above – you will severely get affected.

Choose your way/ words and thoughts with responsibility.

Wish you all a very Happy NAVRATRI.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.

 

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

 

 

Hitesh Parikh.

Comments

Post a Comment