Whenever you die – it will be always “Today”. Advance Learning for Investors.

 31st August 2020

Whenever you die – it will be always “Today”.  Advance Learning for Investors.

Dear Fellow Travelers,

Namaste! 1st day of the week was excellent for us and our clients. We gave a call to sell Nifty below 11680 in the morning. It made low of 11351. How much money you can make with such kinds of accurate calls? Reading my posts – many readers tell me that they wish they should have listened to me in 2008 / 2012 / 2014/ 2017 for buy-side calls and 2018 for sell-side calls. Even they tell me that should have listened to me in May 2020 when I gave a bold call for Nifty 12400 by September end. We already made 11794 today.

Are they really regretting or cheating themselves?

Where is your Mind?

Your mind is either in the Past or in the Future. Yesterday or Tomorrow. Let me share a beautiful story of Ganesh on Tomorrow.

I have heard a beautiful story about LORD GANESHA. He went to MAHADEV and told him that he wants to get married. MAHADEV pointed towards the WALL and SAID come tomorrow to this wall and you will get the answer of the timing of your MARRIAGE.

The next day, when GANESH JI went to that place – he saw the writing on the wall, “TOMORROW is your MARRIAGE DAY.” He was thrilled reading this and went back. The next day – he came again and read the same. He kept on coming like this and every day he read the same thing – Tomorrow is your marriage date.

Most normal guys also face this syndrome with happiness in their life. Their happiness is always TOMORROW. Most guys die with DREAMS unfulfilled rather than the memory of DREAMS FULFILLED.

When such guys come to the MARKET with a goal of making money tomorrow, the Market like MAHADEV will also take him for a ride with a promise of Tomorrow.

Whenever you die – it will be “Today”

Many times, my elderly astrology clients ask me when will I die? My reply is always the title of this post. When they hear “It will be TODAY”, they get shock of their life.

Understand the reasons for the same.

 

You want something in the future. It could be Tomorrow / Next Month or Next year and so on. If it is going to come due to your LUCK or FATE, it means – you are not ready to do anything TODAY. In other words – you have died today.

2. Since you are talking TODAY – you see Tomorrow. But in reality, you always end up getting a series of TODAYS only. Because when tomorrow comes – you will call it TODAY. You can’t call it TOMORROW. Right?

3.  Practically, if you are not doing anything today, you are wasting all your opportunities and resources for the daydreaming of tomorrow. It means you are dead for today.  

How this affect your investment performance?

Life and investment are Functions of Today. Often times I have quoted Buffett – “I am okay if the market closes for 10 years after my investments.” He has made his profit by investing TODAY only. Very advance thought process.

Your tomorrow/future is depended on how well you spend your current moment. The next moment will be the results of the current moment and the series goes on.

If you are not having a GALA time in your life TODAY – it means you have not invested your time and resources well in the past moments. Don’t waste your time in blaming yourself – I SHOULD HAVE or I SHOULD NOT HAVE.

As such you have wasted your opportunities and now you are wasting your precious time in repenting your past decisions and actions. According to me, this is another criminal waste of your time.

Just make the current moment positive with RIGHT use of your time and resources. Slowly and gradually, your next moments will start picking up the momentum and you will end up having a GALA time in life.  

What Now?

You might not have listened to me in the past. What about NOW? Do you still want to wait for some TOMORROW?

Just sharing a beautiful song of GARTH BROOKS – If tomorrow NEVER comes…

If tomorrow never comes

Will she know how much I loved her
Did I try in every way
To show her every day
That she's my only one
If my time on earth were through
And she must face the world without me
Is the love I gave her in the past
Gonna be enough to last

If tomorrow never comes
'Cause I've lost loved ones in my life
Who never knew how much I loved them
Now I live with the regret
That my true feelings for them never were revealed
So I made a promise to myself
To say each day how much she means to me
And avoid that circumstance
Where there's no second chance
To tell her how I feel

He is sharing his concern for his love of life. What about you?

Make your choice TODAY. Sweet September will start Tomorrow.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh or on WhatsApp – +91-9869425399.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion. 

Hitesh Parikh.

 

Comments