Reliance 43rd AGM is over. What NEXT for Small Investors?


15th July 2020
Reliance 43rd AGM is over. What NEXT for Small Investors?
Dear Fellow Travellers,
Namaste! Today Reliance has arranged 43rd AGM on the online platform and it was a super success with over 4 lakh viewers attending the meeting. I am sharing my understanding of the meeting. But before that let me share my track record on Mukesh Ambani so far.
On 24th January 2019, we wrote for the first time on Mukesh Ambani’s horoscope. The post is still the best read on our blog daily. In the same, we had categorically said the following………
From August 2019, his JUPITER Dasa will start for 16 years. Jupiter is in swa-namansa and it is very auspicious for him. His growth engine will keep on getting fuel and he will keep on driving growth.

Since Jupiter is lord of 2nd – house of earning and 5th – house of investments and speculation, earning will come through shares. There will be a split in reliance business and value unlocking can come for MUKESH Bhai and Shareholders post-August 2019. There may be some new IPOs also.

Look at the share price in the last year. Bless me if you have read and follow our FREE advice.
On 19th December 2019, we had written our new post - Hidden Agenda of Mukesh Ambani may take Reliance Share price to Rs.3000.
He would want to become NUMBER 1 in the world. Today JEFF BEZOS is number one with USD 111 billion. Mukesh Amban has USD 61 Billion. He can easily cross JEFF if Reliance share prices double from here.

Today he is the 6th richest person in the world. He was 11th in December 2019. So, he is moving ahead as per our call.

Accurate Prediction is my GURU’s Blessings on me: -
Be it market / be it personal growth predictions – without my Guru’s blessings, I am nobody. I have always felt that it is he who has been making me HERO in PUBLIC with his INTUITIVE guidance from within. I have always felt that I am just a MEDIUM and not the source. I express my gratitude to the GURU POWER.
Now let me share my understanding of today’s AGM?
I have 3 main understanding and that is important for NORMAL investors and others for growth in their life.
Vision for Next 15 Years: -
Mukesh bhai has a ready MAP for the next 15 years. What is our definition of the long term? Have you ever thought about this question? My 29 years of experience with the NORMAL investor says that they are not ready to think beyond IMMEDIATE FUTURE. If you talk about 3-5 years or even 7 years – they will run away.
They like the MAGGIE model – 2 minutes for everything. BIG and BEST do not happen in instant.
I always recommend all my new clients in any area to be with me for a minimum of 3 years.
If you really want to be successful – think long term effects of whatever you are doing today. If you are not ready to speak the TRUTH for short term benefits – I can tell you for sure that you will not be able to go far in your life.
Company of the TOP Corporates: -
Mukesh Bhai wants to be Number 1 in the world. So, he has already joined with the top companies of the world – Facebook / Google. He has attracted the top investor or funds to invest in his companies. When you remain with the TOP guys – your thought process and behavior will have to be adjusted according to them – if you want them to continue with you.
This is the easiest way to go up in your journey in whatever you are doing. Join hands with the TOP guys in your respective area and try to copy them.
Attract the BEST TALENTS in TERMS of START UPS: -
While he has joined with the BEST at the TOP – he has also made sure to make the base of his company with the BEST TALENTS in all the area possible.
Most guys when they go for the best – they evaluate them with the COST – BENEFITS. Now, the cost is paid today and BENEFITS will come tomorrow. Since these guys have no long-term vision – they try to adjust the cost to their limited period. Naturally, the cost will look more in a short period than the benefits due to MYOPIC vision.  
Work on your vision my friend and you will not hesitate to invest in the best talent and resources available.
What NEXT?
Our two posts of 2019 on Mukesh Ambani is just a tip of the iceberg as far as our predicting skill sets are concerned. Just read any of our blogs randomly and you will appreciate our superior track-record.
If you want ACCURATE guidance in the area of investments or in the area of personal growth – please approach us.
I wish you all a very happy living.
Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh Or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion. 

Hitesh Parikh.



Comments