Breaking News: - Leading Industrialist killed his 3 brothers to make it to the top

18th May 2020
Breaking News: - Leading Industrialist killed his 3 brothers to make it to the top
Dear Fellow Travellers,
Greetings from Hitesh! Our last post on the REAL SIDE of BUFFETT and BIG investors was super successful. Many liked it and appreciated the facts. In fact, one reader suggested that Buffett sold AIRLINE stocks in loss is proof that he predicts the future. Today I am sharing a black side of a leading industrialist.
A guy in 20 takes over his father’s small shop and starts a business. Then he starts an industry and then he goes on to become a big person. He came out with IPO and his shares are trading in the stock market. He is a big name and he is respected in the TOP circle for his success.
In a recent interview with a MEDIA – he was asked a secret of his success. He said the following.
“We were 4 brothers. Our father was running a KIRANA shop. Most of the desires were compromised as our father was not earning enough. One day my father died. We were crying like mad as we had lost the earning member. I realised that the income from the shop was not enough for 4 brothers. So, I planned to kill my 3 brothers so that I can enjoy my life from the shop’s income.
After some time, our mother died and I took advantage of this opportunity and burned all my brothers at the time of my mother’s cremation.
Now, I was alone and free. I started my journey towards my goals and I have reached to this stage now.
What is his name and what was his brother’s name?
I am sure you would be interested in the name of the guy and his brothers.
His name was – I WILL. His brother’s name was – LET ME THINK / I SHOULD and I MAY.
What is the relevance of this story in a NORMAL person’s life?
Whenever a new opportunity is shared with a normal guy he will start with the usual answer – LET ME THINK. At this stage he is skeptical and he would not take any actions. The answer is to avoid the guy who is suggesting to him or to convince himself that he has to THINK before he does something. In reality, he will not think at all.
In the SECOND stage – when he sees other people also started doing that or following the path – he will feel that he SHOULD also do. In this stage also he will not do anything.
The third stage comes when the guys who started earlier are making money or enjoying the results. Looking at them he feels that HE MAY also follow them. In this stage, he is mentally ready but he will not take any actions.
When the guy who started earlier reach to the top or become super successful – our hero will muster all his courage and decide that HE WILL DO it.
The journey of Normal Investor: -
I have often seen that when the market reaches the top – normal investors come to the market to invest and when the market reaches the bottom – they come to the market to sell their shares.
The reason is simple – they follow the above stages in their life and the opportunities do not wait for them. One of the reasons for their slow movement is that they are not ready to educate themselves in the field of investments. When they themselves are not educated – they find it difficult to trust other guys. So, the best thing they do it is to wait and watch.
Ideally, the time they spend in WAIT and WATCH can be invested in learning investments. But somehow, they do not want to take that pain. They like the pain of loss but not the pain of appointing a COACH and leaning the fine art of investments from him.
After losing a big amount – many investors have told me that they should have listened to me and mastered the fine art of investments by staying with me for 3 years.
Can you see the above sentence also has – SHOULD. The guys who really learned from their mistakes come to me and say let us start my learning NOW and they stay with me.
What NEXT?
Watch your WORDS. They indicate your innermost thinking. Unless you work consciously and kill your 3 most preferred self-talk – Let Me Think / I Should and I May – you will not move over to I WILL.
“I will” gives you the determination and commitment needed to make you successful.
Make your choice.
Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh / WhatsApp – +91-9869425399.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh

Comments