Magic Formula to convert Rs.10000 into Rs. 10 Crs. in just 10 years.


25th July 2019



Magic Formula to convert Rs.10000 into Rs. 10 Crs. in just 10 years. 


Dear Fellow Travellers,



Greetings from Hitesh! We always call this market as a BUYERS PARADISE. It is said that in HEAVEN all your desires are instantly fulfilled. I have always seen Market as a HEAVEN for SMART Investors. They know how to fulfil their money-making goals. They follow a very SECRET MAGICAL FORMULA. With this formula, you can convert your investment of Rs.10000 into Rs.10 Crs or more in just 10 years. More you invest, more money you can make. We have taken Rs.10 Crs as a basic number. For you, the SKY can be a LIMIT.



We have always heard about VALUE INVESTING and the CHAMPION of Value Investing is Mr. Buffett. Rather than just sharing his principle of BUY LOW and SELL HIGH, we are sharing you CONCRETE steps to your WEALTH CREATION.



My Journey:-



It is always a very humbling experience when I look at my success with his success. I always find there is something more to learn from him each time I read him. He himself is also very HUMBLE when he deals with MARKET. He is always ready to admit and correct his mistakes. Time and again I have shared my learning from HIM in my BLOGS.



This time I want to make it a very SERIOUS LEARNING for SERIOUS INVESTORS who wants to make BIG MONEY in the coming 10 years.

I am sharing this because - I have followed his system VERBATIM and made tons of money so far. 



Where is MAGIC FORMULA? 


The magic formula is hidden in WARREN BUFFETT annual letters to the shareholders. We have letters from 1965 to 2019. 55 letters. These letters talk about the strategy he used over the last 55 years and made tons of money and retained his position in the first 5 RICHEST PERSONS of the WORLD. In many years – he was NUMBER one also.



How I propose to SHARE THAT FORMULA with you all?



1.  I will deal with each letter every week. Starting from 1965. We have 55 letters as of now. So, 55 weeks of learning.



2.  I will deal with the learning of the letters/principles he talked about in those letters and investment opportunities he followed in his time. Needless to say, I will share all these in a simple language, so that average guy can also understand.



3.  I will also try to apply those principles in INDIAN MARKET and try to give you some investment ideas as and when possible depending on the market conditions of the time.



4.  We will share this learning only on your REGISTERED email with us so that it remains in your record permanently.



5.  If time permits, we may give you personalized guidance on your present portfolio based on LEARNING from these 55 letters. This will help you to align your portfolio to HIS principles.



6.  If participants are enthusiastic – we will create WHATSAPP group to discuss the views of readers and making this learning a day to day activities.



You may ask – “How will I make Rs.10 Crs?”



The most powerful in the olden times and the current times are the persons who have the KNOWLEDGE. KNOWLEDGE is the TRUE POWER and when that POWER is applied you can earn any amount you like. Buffett is worth USD 82 billion as of now. So, to earn Rs.10 Crs in 10 years is 100% possible.



All you need is the RIGHT KNOWLEDGE and RIGHT ACTIONS. I am going to share the proven KNOWLEDGE with you for coming 55 weeks and all you have to do is to apply in your investments.



What is the USP of our offer?



You might have read his books / his letters and other materials about him. The basic issue normal investors face is – HOW TO APPLY his learning in CURRENT INDIAN MARKET and SPOT INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES?



Nobody is answering this question. I am going to deal with the two issues simultaneously - LEARNING as well as the APPLICATION aspects of learning from these letters. So, you LEARN and MAKE MONEY together.



With the CURRENT market, sentiments are at lower levels, it makes more sense for us to follow his value investing principles and make tones of money.



So, USP is three things – LEARNING, TIME and MAKING MONEY.





What is INVESTMENT?



You might have paid lacs for your MBA degree and still struggling in CORPORATE WORLD. I don’t want your lacs. I have kept the price at just Rs.10000 one time for this program. I am sure Rs.10000 is a peanut fee when you are learning from the experience of 70 plus years of the most respected investor of the WORLD.



All you need to do is to approach me if you are interested. We will send you our bank details. Once you transfer the money – send your email id and you become the member.



This program is 100% free to all our existing clients and future clients.



I wish you a GREAT LEARNING AHEAD.



Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh / WhatsApp - +91-9869425399.



Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.



Hitesh Parikh.

Comments

Post a Comment