JIM ROGERS is talking about coming Market Crash on 8th June. We told on 28th May.,2017.

Wednesday, June 21, 17

JIM ROGERS is talking about coming Market  Crash on 8th June. We told on 28th May.,2017.

Greetings from Hitesh! When we talked about our bold call on Market Fall – after a gap of about 10 years – most readers were shocked. They know me as the BULL. But I only talk what I see. When I see TEJI – I kept on talking about it and those who believed me made tons of money. They were baffled after my call of CRASH as most FII and Domestic BROKERAGE house are busy talking about 125000 Sensex.

SHIV KHERA has often said – “WINNERS don’t do different things, they do things differently”. We follow this when it comes to INVESTMENTS and just see we are the first to talk about FALL. Now, JIM is also talking about the same. Many will join our TEAM over a period of time.

As an INDIAN and my regular reader – this will be a proud moment for you that your INDIAN FRIEND was the first to give call of CRASH.

Who is JIM ROGERS and Why I listen to him?

Jim was the founder of QUANTUM FUND along with SOROS in 1970. They generated 4200% return from 1970 to 1980. In 1980 he retired at the age of 38!! This was the WORST period in USA and S&P went up by just 47% in 10 years. So, their performance was super by any standard.

He travelled the World on BIKE. He travelled 6 continents around the world in 1990-92.  He travelled 1.6 lakh kilometers. In 1999-2002 – he travelled 116 countries around the world in a CAR. So, he has excellent knowledge of ground realities in various countries. His two books are worth your time – INVESTMENT BIKER and ADVENTURE CAPITALIST.

When it comes to the call on WORLD MARKET – I would listen to him more than BUFFETT.

What he says about the collapse?

Watch this VIDEO:-



1.  In the above video he says the crash would be worst in his life. He is 74 now. So, he is talking about 1929 kind of fall.

2.  He says the fall can start LATER this year or NEXT YEAR.

3.  Fall can start due to any reason but it will have a domino effect.

4.  He is more worried for USA as FED has accumulated 5 times the DEFICIT since 2008.

5.  He has shifted his base to ASIA.

How does this compare with our SYSTEM?

I had given a bold call for USA since 2015 that it will pass through DEATH like situation. The TRUMP is making it faster. When I said – TRUMP was not there as PRESIDENT. My system tells me the END RESULT. I am never interested in REASONS for the same. For making money – you must know WHAT WILL HAPPEN TOMORROW? I am able to give that advise with reasonable accuracy to all my clients.

On 28th May 2017 – I was the first guy to predict about the FALL like 2008. Nobody in India has said what I have said so FAR. I know the timings of the fall and my clients will make tons of money in the fall also.

If you have missed my post – you can read it - Are we heading for 2008 kind of CRASH? It is there on our BLOG.

What NEXT?

Many guys have not listened to me in 2009 and later and they have missed an opportunity of making money of their life. Now, they are listening to FUND MANAGERS and MEDA GUYS and they are investing. I PRAY for their FAMILIES. 

If you still want to correct your mistake – be with HITESH PARIKH.

Have a HAPPY WEDNESDAY.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.



Comments