How Independent you are to create Destiny of your choice?

Friday, June 2, 17

How Independent you are to create Destiny of your choice?

Greeting from Hitesh! Our post on Economic Growth was timely. Figures published on Wednesday are supporting our understanding of the Indian Ground realities. Many times people give me reasons for their situations for doing something or not doing something. They justify every wrong decision or action with respect to out side forces. Today I am dealing with the same.

A Friend has forwarded wonderful story of MAHABHARAT today. I am starting with the same.

This is a DIALOGUE between KARNA and KRISHNA. Both have the name from “K”.

Karna said to Krishna following reasons for his support of DURYODHANA–

1.  My mother left me the moment I was born. Is it my fault I was born an illegitimate child?

2.  I did not get education from Dhronacharya because I was considered a non Kshatriya.

3.  ParshuRam taught me but then gave me the curse to forget everything since I was a kshatriya.

4.  A cow was accidentally hit by my arrow & its owner cursed me for no fault of mine.

5.  I was disgraced in Draupadi's swayamvar.

6.  Even Kunti finally told me the truth only to save her other sons.

Whatever I received was through Dhuryodhana's charity. So how am I wrong in taking his side?

KRISHNA replied to KARNA :-

1.  Karna, I was born in a jail.

2.  Death was waiting for me even before my birth.

3.  The night I was born I was separated from my birth parents.

4.  From childhood you grew up hearing the noise of swords, chariots, horses, bow and arrows. I got only cow herd's shed, dung and multiple attempts on my life even before I could walk!

5.  No army, no education. I could hear people saying I am the reason for all their problems.

6.  When all of you were being appreciated for your valour by your teachers, I had not even received any education.

7.  I joined gurukula of Rishi Sandipani only at the age of 16!

8.  You are married to a girl of your choice.I didn't get the girl I loved & rather ended up marrying those who wanted me or the ones I rescued from demons.

9.  I had to move my whole community from the banks of Yamuna to far off Seashore so as to save them from Jarasandh. I was called a coward for running away.

If Dhuryodhana wins the war you will get lot of credit. But if Dharmaraja wins the war, I will get the blame for the war and all related problems.

Remember one thing Karna....

Everybody has challenges in life.

*LIFE IS NOT FAIR ON ANYBODY..*

Dhuryodhan also has a lot of unfairness in life and so has Yudhishthir.

But what is Right (Dharma) is known to your Mind (Conscience)....

No matter how much unfairness we got, how many times we were disgraced, how many times we were denied what was due to us, what is important is,

How you REACTED at that time - Life's unfairness does not give you license to walk the wrong path of *अधर्म.*

Who is the DURYODHAN in NORMAL guys LIFE?

Like KARNA people in current time are looking for EASY SATISFACTION of DESIRES. They choose the short cuts of CREDIT CARDS / PERSONAL LOANS / GADETS LOAN and various other ways to finance their desires.

They boast about the LIFE STYLE like their REALLY RICH counter parts.  They have more than one CAR / SERVANTS / COOKS / FOREIGN TRAVELS as their RICH friends are doing.

But they always remain under pressure to pay the next installment. They have to cut the corners or compromise with their situations. Knowing their plight their employers or bosses also exploit them in more than one way. They go out of the way to please their bosses or employers so that they keep on getting their salaries (the way KARNA did to DURYODHAN). Many times they end up committing SUCIDE also.

MY PERSONAL SUGGESTION:-

I have observed that NORMAL guys get at least 10 good years in their life. During these 10 years – their life is EASY, MONEY FLOW is GREAT, HEALTH is GOOD and they assume that they are the KING.

If you are in that period – just focus on accumulating WEALTH for RAINY days.

Look at IT guys now – they are out of FAVOR and they are being SACKED. Now, if they have not accumulated their WEALTH during their HAY DAYS – they will suffer the most. If they have created DEBT during their GOOD TIMES – only GOD can save them.

What about DESTINY?

DESTINY is a bye product of your CHOICE. Your CHOICE decides whether you will be remembered as KARNA or KRISHNA.
If you want to be remembered as KRISHNA – come and join HITESH PARIKH. Just be with us for 3 years and see the MAGIC. You will live 100% of your rest of the life as KING.

Have A Happy Weekend.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh and join me on WhatsApp on +91 986 942 5399.

Live With Passion…. Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh


Comments