What Kind of Questions you should ASK your ASTROLOGER when you meet him next time?

March 11, 17

What Kind of Questions you should ASK your ASTROLOGER when you meet him next time?

Greetings from Hitesh! Our last post - How SATRUN affected RELIANCE and TATA GROUP in last 7.5 years? was read by many and I have received lot many inquiries for consultancy.  Let me deal with the Questions I get normally.

1.  What is your FEES? Mostly the answer of this question solves their problem immediately. If at all they survive after this answer – they have following questions.

2.  When will I get Job / Promotion? Can I go abroad? Will I Get Visa For USA? Will I get Admission in XYZ College? Which line of education is most suitable for my son/daughter?

3.  Will I have love marriage or arranged marriage? How will be my married life? Whether HORSOCPE MATCHES OR NOT? Will my daughter in law take care of us in old age or not? How will be in laws of my daughter? Will she have to stay in Joint Family or Can she start her own?

4.  Will have Boy or Girl (at the time of delivery)? How is newborn’s future? What should be the time of CESAREAN at the time of DELIVERY?

5.  Should I do business or Job? If business – which kind of business?

6.  When will I have my own house? Where it will be? Will I be able to arrange finance for the same? Should I buy this property or not?

7.  How will be my health? Will I recover from so and so health issues? Will I get my lost things? Who might have stolen my things?

I have randomly written above questions as I remembered them. There can be many such questions and you can add in the list. I am sure any normal guy would have asked these questions to himself / his elders or his well-wisher or to his family astrologer.

How smartest of the SAMRT GUYS approaches ASTROLGOY/VASTU and other sciences?

Many times I have quoted the famous quote of J P MORGAN – “ASTROLOGY is for BILLIONAIRES and not for MILLIONAIRES.”

The quote had the deep meaning from two perspectives - the cost wise and the utility wise. Let me deal with COST wise perspective. Let me give you a simple example of CHAYVANPRASH.

Go to any medical or general shop and you will get CHAYVANPRASH in the range of Rs.400 to Rs.800 per KG. Am I right? There is one guy who is selling CHAYVANPRASH to A GRADE section in VALKESHWAR in MUMBAI at Rs.10000 per KG. What’s more - you have to book it one year in ADVANCE to get that!! To understand the TRUTH – I recently went to my Ayurvedic consultant requesting him to make CHAYVANPRASH for my home consumption. He gave me the list of the things needed for CHAYVANPRASH and the cost of the ingredients came to Rs.13000 per KG of CHAYVANPRASH.

The point is COST of REAL things is not affordable to MASSES. Moreover, if at all they can afford – real things can’t be produced at will. They are 100% natural ingredients and they grow. We are cutting JUNGLE each day and we are losing the power to produce those ingredients in tons.

The great Dhirubhai Ambani knew it that COTTON CLOTHES can’t be afforded by Indian masses and he brought POLYESTER in India. He is regarded as POLYESTER PRINCE. Today also one GOOD COTTON SHIRT is equal to 8-10 polyester shirts in terms of PRICE.

Same way REAL ASTROLOGICAL remedies are not affordable to MASSES. So, they resort to SHORT CUT or MAKE BELIEVE REMEDIES. Now let us see the UTILITY perspective.

UTILITY PERSEPCTIVE:-

The biggest money a normal Indian spends in his life is in the marriage of this son or daughter. He will go out of his way / take loan to make a SHOW OFF in his community or his circle. Other AREA is in some RELIGIOUS activities. The main purpose is to look good / to earn name in the community. This is one time expenditure and it has lasting impression – so people are not bothered to spend money. In short, they have the UTILITY behind spending money.

But if you look at the above questions – they are of recurring type. They are related to life cycle of a human being – birth / education / marriage / career / child / health and death. Deep down they know it that this will keep on coming and if some cheap remedies can be done – they are more than willing to do.  

What is ASTROLOGY and How to USE it?

Astrology is a DIVINE science. The word ‘Jyotish’ comes from the Sanskrit language. "Jyoti" meaning light, "ish" the prefix of the Sanskrit word ‘Ishwar’ or God means ‘made of’, so Jyotish mean "Made of Light", "The Light of God" or in other words "The study of Light." The word Light is the keyword here. Though Jyotish uses the Graha (Planets) in its calculations, it does not mean that the Planets rule or govern us, they are used as a metaphor, a device in this science. We should not take it too literally, but unfortunately, many traditional Astrologers do. Jyotish is the science of our existence in this physical, astral and causal body and our relationship with Nature (God). The existence out there is macrocosm and the existence within the body is the microcosmic of the same. My definition is that Jyotish is the study of that microcosmic.

Jyotish, the science can be explained by a simple physics experiment. When we pass a beam of light through a prism, the light refracts and opens a spectrum of seven colors. Here the prism is the physical body, the beam of light is the soul, the study of this spectrum is Jyotish and the source of that beam of light is God (NATURE/ EXISTENCE). The energy that sustains all is The Kundalini the all pervading cosmic energy.

The seven colors of the spectrum complement the seven planets. There are two extra un-illumined planets called Rahu and Ketu. They are the North and South Poles of that spectrum. Hence in Jyotish there are seven planets and two nodes.

Everybody’s spectrum is unique and when this spectrum is represented graphically it is called the Rasi Chakra or Birth or Natal Chart. The Rasi Chakra tells us about the individual’s personal and physical characteristics, financial position, relationships, academic achievements, past lives, health, spousal happiness, disgrace and illnesses, spiritual attainments, occupation or means of livelihood, freedom from misery and gain, divine knowledge and Moksha (salvation) or the state of existence after death.

In short, Jyotish is the map of the soul’s journey in God or in other words a journey back to Godhead. It talks about our JOURNEY or the purpose of your LIFE if you want to understand in broader sense. It is a DIRECTIONAL guidance for the life.

Many guys would have used GOOGLE MAP in recent times. You put the destination in that and it just show you the various ways to reach to that destination with the density of TRAFFIC in that area. Now, you make a choice based on the map. Am I right? The TRICK is to know the DESTINATION FIRST!!

Same way – once you know the DESTINATION of your life – you can plan your journey in a better way with the help of ASTROLOGY.

The USP of DESTINY MANAGEMENT is – we try to find out the destination of our client and guide him HOLISTICALLY rather than dealing with his RECURRING questions.  My experiences tells me that once I explained to my client his ROLE – he himself equips with the required REMEDIES without my telling. He can see the UTILITY VALUE when I suggest him something. Now, he will not think twice about the COST aspects.

What NEXT?

The purpose of this post is to EDUCATE the readers with the real role of astrology and how they should use it. If my post has done this much, I will feel blessed.

If you really want HOLISTIC Guidance to smoothen your journey to your destination – you can approach destiny management.

Wish you all a HAPPY HOLI.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh / WhatsApp - +91-9869425399 / www.hiteshmparikh.com

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.


Comments