Want to KNOW about your PAST BIRTHS and FUTURE BIRTHS? Just apply this simple technique

Monday, March 20, 17

Want to KNOW about your PAST BIRTHS and FUTURE BIRTHS? Just apply this simple technique

Greetings from Hitesh! Our last post on SOUTH CHINA SEA has become the most read and forwarded one due to its simplicity of the explanation. I keep on receiving WHATSAPP messages from various readers for the programs about knowing PAST LIFE or FUTURE LIFE. It has become a budding business now a day. Many guys come to me to know about their PAST BIRTHS and FUTURE BIRTHS.

Who is asking these questions?

Do you think Mukesh Ambani or Warren Buffett is asking these questions? I am sharing very general observation of people who are asking such questions are the MEDIOCARE in their life / FAUILURES / GUTSLESS or non-achievers. They want something for nothing. They want something to fall in their lap.  They want some solace by knowing that they were KING or QUEEN in last BIRTH. Many guys want relief from their PRESENT FAILURES so if they are told that they will be born in the family of BILLIONIRES in NEXT BIRTH – they feel happy.

These people always live in PAST or FUTURE. They never live in PRESENT. For them YESTERDAY and TOMORROW plays very big role. They are never available on TODAY.

I have no objection against your questions or desires. You can go ahead and do various therapies or programs to know about your PAST and FUTURE BIRTHS.

But always remember, what AMERICAN SHOWMAN Mr. P T BARNUM said, when you get into such things, “There is a SUCKER BORN every MINUTE”. By asking such questions you are giving a chance to somebody to MANIPULATE you. So BEWARE.

What is my PERSONAL TAKE?

When it comes to investment – I have categorically told many times that my goal is not to beat the market or to make my money grow by x times. All I want to achieve is FINANCIAL FREEDOM. If I make tons of money and still I have to worry for MONEY – I feel I am doing something WRONG at the BASE level.

Same way, NEXT birth - however great it could be – is a birth and every birth is followed by death. That is the cycle. As long as you are in that CYCLE – you will have to face the PROS and CONS of that CYCLE.

The best thing is to get out of this CYCLE and go for NIRVANA as BUDDHA SAID / MOKSHA as KRISHNA SAID and KAIWAL GYAN as MAHAVIR Got.

What is my real motive BEHIND asking you to make TONS of money as fast as possible:-

If you look back – there are 24 Tirthankar’s in Jainism / Buddha / KRISHNA / RAM and many more. They all were KING or PRINCE and they had the entire kingdom and best things their disposal which most NORMAL guys aspire to enjoy. They could realize the futility of money and pleasures when they saw the DEATH as the ultimate destiny. To get out of that CYCLE – they went in search of TRUTH and they got it.

It is HUMAN psychology to ignore what he has and go for what he does not have. So, when you reach to TONS of money – you will stop thinking about money and you may go for TRUTH in your life. This way you may also go for NIRVANA in your life, someday or in some life. I am just trying to sow the seeds in your mind.

What about the SIMPLE TECHNIQUE to know about your PAST and FUTURE BIRTH?

I share the same to all my clients 100% free of cost, as my motive is not to make money. I just want to kill his CURIOSITY so that he can focus on the PRESENT and he remains in PRESENT. When he remains in PRESENT all the time – miracles happens automatically.

I wish you a GREAT WEEK AHEAD.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh / WhatsApp - +91-9869425399 / www.hiteshmparikh.com

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.



Comments