Nifty 7950 moved up from 9200. What Next?

March 13, 17

Nifty 7950 moved up from 9200. What Next?

Greetings from Hitesh! Thanks a ton for innumerable messages and many calls thanking and appreciating our educational post on ASTROLOGY. Many guys were up for a surprise by knowing the real purpose of ASTROLOGY. They were never explained about astrology in such a way. If you have missed that post I suggest you read it - What Kind of Questions you should ASK your ASTROLOGER when you meet him next time?

Let me deal with the market now. SGX Nifty made 9198 while I was writing this post today. It was up by 224 points.

What we said on 22nd November 2016 and before?

On 22nd November 2016 – we had shared our BOLD call on market under our post - December 2008 V/s. December 2016 – Same SITUATIONS  – are you ready to GRAB the OPPORTUNITIES? In the last week of DECEMBER we had given bold call to buy when Nifty was around 7950!!

We had categorically told that we see market going up up and up. You can read the above post – if you have not read. 

Nifty moved up by 15% in just 3 months and many stocks have moved up by 25% plus. Have you missed the opportunities?

This was 100% free advice given to all the readers. Have you followed us and bought the shares or NIFTY? If you have not followed our free advice given time and again – ask WHY you have not followed us to yourself?

Many guys had approached us for our paid services – but somehow they did not join us and some joined us without any questions. If you have not joined us in spite of our superlative performance, why you have not joined us? This again you can only answer.

What LORD KRISHNA said in GITA chapter 4, VERSE 40 :-

अज्ञश्चाश्रद्दधानश्च संशयात्मा विनश्यति
नायं लोकोऽस्ति न परो न सुखं संशयात्मन: ।।40।।

ajnyashchaashraddadhaanashcha samshayaatmaa vinashyati |
naayam lokosti na paro na sukham sanshayaatmanaha || 40 ||

This is the most BEAUTIFUL SLOK and I always think of this whenever I faced the situation of taking a DECISION.

SAMSHAYAATMAA is person with INDECISION. It says INDECISION takes away your happiness and you always remain in PAIN in this WORLD and in the NEXT WORLD.

The slok says - you remain in INDECISION due to IRNORANCE AND LACK OF FAITH. It is quite possible that you may not know about investing so you may be an ignorant in that sense but you have no faith on the person who has a proven track record in front of you. Now, under these circumstances you will remain TO BE OR NOT TO BE kind of person like HEMLET. You know what happened to HAMLET!!

What is our APRROACH?

Ignorant person can’t have faith and if at all he calls it faith then it is a BLIND FAITH and not the TRUE FAITH. TRUE faith is always the result of proper education.

LORD KRISHNA spent 18 chapters to educate the IGNORANT ARJUN and finally ARJUN said in 73 verse of chapter 18 - Arjuna said, My dear Krsna, O infallible one, my illusion is now gone. I have regained my memory by Your mercy, and I am now firm and free from doubt and am prepared to act according to Your instructions.

For the past 25 years I am doing only one thing with my readers and my clients – I am just educating them and I am sure someday they will develop the FAITH in my way and they will follow it without my telling them.

What NEXT?

If you like our approach – just be with us and educate yourself about the MARKET OPPORTUNITIES. I can given you 100% guarantee that you will never have to depend on anybody for making tons of money.

Have a HAPPY HOLI.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh / WhatsApp - +91-9869425399 / www.hiteshmparikh.com

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.


Comments