Nifty has moved from 7900 to 8800, Should I Invest Now or Not?

February 7, 17

Nifty has moved from 7900 to 8800, Should I Invest Now or Not?

Greetings from Hitesh! I keep on receiving various questions and this one is the latest one. Many other guys were also asking this question from 8600 levels. So, I am dealing with collectively.

The question is:- Nifty has moved from 7900 to 8800, Should I invest now or not?

Reading your questions I was wondering that from 2008 to 2016, I have been telling you to invest. You had not listened to me so far. What is the guarantee that you will listen to me this time also?

When you WANT TO DO ANYTHING – you don’t ask anybody. You just do it. But when you don’t want to do anything – you get into the LOGIC / ARGUMENTS / PROS and CONS and things like that.  The most favorite two dialogues of NORMAL PEOPLE are – “Let me think and I will come back to you” / “Let me arrange the FUND and we will invest”. Has anybody ever told these dialogues to a DOCTOR when he had a CHEST PAIN? In short, this is your favorite PAST TIME. You enjoy talking / arguing and doing nothing.

How SMART GUYS TAKE DECISIONS?

They take the DECISION first and then they find out the way to execute it. Mr.Modi took the decision to demonetize the bigger denomination notes first and then asked the committee to do the needful. Had he asked SHOULD I DEMONETISE? Do you think – he would ever have been able to do? There were MANY SHOULD NOTS – for DEMONETISING. Had he listened to them he would never have been able to take India to the NEXT levels. 

You also follow MODI’s way when you really want to do anything. You just do it and then find out the justifications. Am I right?

India’s Long Legacy is the Main Issue.

India has a long history of 5000 – 10000 years as per various estimates. We have seen holistic developments in almost all the areas in the past. The guys who did this ( RISHIS as they were known)  they shared their KNOWLEDGE free of cost. Thanks to them – every next Indian is an expert in Politics / Medicines / Legal Issues / Investment issues / religious practices. You name the issue and you get the FREE advice on it. In earlier time – PAN SHOP used to be the GYAN MANDIR. Now a days PAN SHOP’s place has been taken over by WHATSAPP.

If you just casually say that I have a Headache – you will get at least 10 FREE suggestions from your near and dear. In such a scenario to join a PAID INVESTMENT SERVICE is really a big deal for the NORMAL GUY. But then if everybody becomes SUCCESS MINDED – what will happen to India’s progress?

What is the LARGER PICTURE OF INDIA as seen by Hitesh Parikh way back in Sep.,2012?

I had given a bold call that India will become SUPER POWER from its 68th Independence day to 86th Independence day. Nobody had this VISION when I said so. Most guys joined the BANDWAGON when they saw Mr.MODI winning 2014 election. It was an apparent conclusions by most experts. I am not an expert. I am a SMALL investor and I invest my money. So, I am always FEARFULL with FREE ADVICES given by wasted interest peoples.

So, I see we are going to grow from STRENGHT TO STRENGTH in coming times. You just have to invest and hold.

For a SHORT TERM GUYS who wants to play for 3-5 years – I have given NIFTY target of 15000. This was also told in FEBRUARY 2016 when no expert was talking. After Our call – RIDHAM DESAI and others have indicated about long term bull run.

What is the FINAL CONCLUSION?

Market has a long way to go. It will keep on going up even after we are gone from this world. Till the time we are here – I suggest invest and make tons of money.

When Rothschild Senior was asked about the root of his success. He said – “I never missed an opportunity.” When he was asked what is the secret of not missing an opportunity? He replied – “I always believed that I would repent doing something rather than not doing something!!” This is the attitude of every RICH and WEALTH GUY. Unless you can develop this attitude - you will remain NORMAL.

Our PRIME MINISTER, at 66, is full of JOSH and JUNOON to take India to the NEXT Levels.

If you are still left with some JOSH and  JUNOON  to take your life to the NEXT level – Just be with us for 3 years and see the change. I assure you  - your generations will bless you for taking my services.

Have a GREAT FEBRUARY.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh / WhatsApp - +91-9869425399 / www.hiteshmparikh.com

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.


Comments

Post a Comment