Master KEY to open lock of SUCCESS in TRADING / INVESTMENTS and LIFE – a special gift to regular readers.

Friday, February 10, 17

Master KEY to open lock of SUCCESS in TRADING / INVESTMENTS and LIFE – a special gift to regular readers.

Greetings from Hitesh! Most NORMAL guys take the decisions either to increase their benefits or reduce their losses. This is applicable to any human being irrespective of his RELIGION / COUNTRY or EDUCATION. Mr.Modi is different from them and that’s why he is the PM of India. With this THEME in mind I am going to share MASTER KEY for all my readers.

My EXPERIENCE with SHEESH MAHAL in JAIPUR:-

I was fortunate enough to visit the SHEESH MAHAL (MIRROR PALACE) in AMER FORT at the start of my CAREER.  At that time they used to allow tourists to go inside. As the NAME suggest – all the walls are clade with MIRROR inside the PALACE.

You stand anywhere and you can see your multiple pictures in the mirrors all over the PALACE (as long as your EYE SIGHT PERMITS).

If you make FACES – you can see your facial expressions are multiplied in the MIRRORS.

I was getting happy looking at so many of my faces inside the mirrors. Suddenly, it struck me that there is only ONE PERSON and he appears to be multiplied thanks to the MIRRORS. As NARSINH MEHTA said – EK HARI ANNAT RUPE JUJVE BHASE.(one god, appears as many due to so many people).

I got my MASTER KEY for SUCCESS in the market and life.

I realized that for success in MARKET / LIFE – I don’t have to deal with so many people in the market. I just have to deal with myself. If I deal with myself properly – all are just my images. Whatever I want to do, they also want to do the same!!

How I began?

I went from one GURU to another just to understand myself. More I understood myself, more it became easy for me to deal with the MARKET / LIFE. Then I came ACROSS the EASTERN SCIENCE of ASTROLOGY. If you master the SCEINCE of ASTROLOGY – it becomes a child’s play to understand yourself and the opposite guy.

Learning ASTROLOGY helped me in a great way to understand my MIND. Today I help my clients to understand their mind through their HORSCOPES / PALM and VASTU – 100% free of cost.

How to APPLY this MASTER KEY?

The TRICK is in applying this master key. There are TWO PHASES of the same.

1.   Whenever you come across any opportunity / risk – just see your mind. It will either have GREED to accumulate gain or FEAR to stay away from the losses. Just see your mind is having these two feelings. This feeling keep on changing from time to time and in market, it keeps on changing as per the price movements. E.g. If price moves up you feel happy and if price goes down you feel depressed.

Know that this is universal feeling. Your next guy is also having the same in his mind.

2.   Now, you know your mind. Rather than getting carried away by your mind – use your INTELLIGENCE (“VIVEK” in Indian PARLANCE) and do the REVERSE of what your mind says.
   
This way you are going 100% against the      MASSES who are Trading or Investing based on their mind.

If you just follow above two steps – you will not need much of the market analyses or data. Your mind is connected to UNIVERSAL MIND (READ MARKET) and what comes to your mind is the part of the market mind only. The CHALLENGE here is to know yourself with as much accuracy as you can.

What BUFFETT says?

Buffett is 100% western mind and he is not using the language I am using. But he is also saying the same thing when he says – buy when others sell and sell when others buy. Here he is also doing 100% reverse of the UNIVERSAL MIND. But the fact is - He also knows himself very well, that’s the basic thing.

What ABBOTT said to BRUCE LEE in the movie ENTER THE DRAGON?

“The enemy has only images and illusions behind which he hides his true motives. Destroy the image and you will break the enemy.”

What you call ENEMY or COMPETITORS is nothing but the IMAGES as you see in the MIRROR. You can kill the images with SELF KNOWLEDGE. Once you got the SELF KNOWLEDGE – nothing on this EARTH can stop you.

What NEXT?

Don’t waste your time in ANALYSES of the PERSON or the opportunity. Invest your time in understanding yourself. Once you understand yourself, all your QUESTIONS and DOUBTS will drop automatically. This is the reason – BUFFETT only writes to his Management guys once in a year.

At DESTINY MANAGEMENT, we spend time in making you understand yourself. This itself will take you to the next level. Just be with us for 3 years and see the MAGIC in your life.

Wish you all a very HAPPY SELF REALISATION.

 Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh / WhatsApp - +91-9869425399 / www.hiteshmparikh.com

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.


Comments

Post a Comment