AAMIR KHAN and AKSHAY KUMAR – both have “A” as first letter – who is a better investor?

Tuesday, January 10, 17

AAMIR KHAN and AKSHAY KUMAR – both have “A” as first letter – who is a better investor?

Greetings from Hitesh! This is a 4th Post on learning wealth creation series. Media is busy talking about Aamir Khan Movie – DANGAL - grossing Rs.350 Crs. I was going through the track record of Aamir Khan movies and suddenly a thought came to think about other guy with A as first letter – Akshay Kumar. I looked at his track record also. Here is an important learning lesson for WEALTH CREATION.

Aamir Khan Moveis :- If you look at 2009 – 3 idiots was the best movie crossing Rs.300 crs mark for him. After 2009, his other success came in 2013  in DHOOM 3 – also grossing Rs.300 Crs plus. In 2014 came PK and in 2016 we have DANGAL. Most movies generated around Rs.300 Cr business as per various WEBSITES data.

Aamir has generated Rs.1200 Crs since 2009 from his HITS.

Akshay Kumar Moveis:- This guys comes with atleast 3-4 movies per year. His movies are grossing approx. Rs.70 Crs to Rs.130 Crs in recent past. Look at the list of 2015 – Gabbar is back ( Rs.100Crs.) / Sing is Bling ( Rs.90Crs.) / Entertainment ( Rs.100 Crs.) / Baby (Rs.95 Crs.). Look at his 2016 list – Ruston ( Rs.127 Crs.)  / Housefull 3 ( Rs.109 Crs.) / Airlift ( Rs.128 Crs.).

He is generating consistently Rs.300 Crs per year – irrespective of Hits and Misses. So, on an average he would have generated Rs.2000 Crs from 2009!!
What is the point I am trying to make?

Based on the business – I am not trying to prove that AKSHAY is a better investor. I want to bring home the most important INVESTMENT LESSON of life – where 90% of the investors have failed to understand in spite of being in market for years.

What happens with the NORMAL INVESTORS when they come to the market?

They don’t know what is their UNIQUE quality for investments. By listening to the EXPERTS they think of TRADING or think of LONG TERM INVESTMENTS or they do little of both.

Many times a guy with a patience of AAMIR KHAN goes for TRADING and a guy with a FLEXIBILITY of AKSHAY KUMAR goes for INVESTMENTS.

Needless to say – they both FAIL and they blame their LUCK or MARKET for the same. The fact is – more than LUCK – their DISCLARITY about their UNIQUE QUALITY and mismatch with the PURPOSE of investment is the KEY.

When you are not CLEAR about what you WANT – it’s like a BLIND guy driving a MERCEDES. He will end up blaming the CAR or the ROAD in the end rather than realizing that he is BLIND!!

What are my experiences with INVESTORS in last 3 decades?

Long back STEPHEN COVEY taught me – SUCCESS IS - INSIDE OUT PHENOMENON in his famous book 7 HABITS of HIGHLY EFFECTIVE PEOPLE.

Most investors follow the 100% REVERSE SYSTEM. For them SUCCESS is OUTSIDE IN PHENOMENON. They believe that if the shares move up – they will make money. So, they jump from one share to other share or one consultant to other consultant without realizing the TRUTH that they have NOTHING inside them to make money for them. They are disconnected with their inner self when they play in the market. They assume that if they make money – they will be happy!!

Knowing their problem – I suggest all my clients to be with me for at least 3 years. When they remain with me for 3 years – I help them realize their TRUE purpose and connect them with the proper INVESTMENT STRATEGY suitable to achieve their purpose.

What is the EASIEST way to decide success and failure?

I understand SIMPLE things. So, I have kept my definitions also simple.

If at the end of the day /year or life – if my heart tells me – I should have done that / I should have tried that / I should have listened to that guy – I am a FAILURE. These feelings give the maximum pain when you have at the time of DEATH, if at all you die in AWARNESS. Most deaths happen in UNAWARENESS or SLEEP.  Most MEDIOCARE guys follow above ATTITUDE.

If at the end of the DAY / YEAR or LIFE – I have tried anything and I have succeeded – it gives me a pleasure. If I failed in my efforts – it has given me a LESSON for the NEXT day / NEXT year or NEXT LIFE. Most successful people follow above attitude when they came across Opportunities in their life. This attitude gives them exposure to maximum opportunities and when you try maximum opportunities in connection with your inner self – you will end up becoming successful without any doubt.

What Next?

Looking at my performance, if you have FEELINGS that you should have listened to me in 2009/2010/2011/2012/2013/2014/2015/2016 – and did not listened to me. Here is chance listen to me in 2017.

2017 has just started. If my posts can wake you up to the Market Opportunities – please approach me.

Have a GREAT YEAR AHEAD.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh / WhatsApp - +91-9869425399 / www.hiteshmparikh.com

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.


Comments