Why MULLA NASEERUDDIN did not LEARN SWIMMING? (For a CHANGE we will LAUGH Today)

October 18, 16

Why MULLA NASEERUDDIN did not LEARN SWIMMING? (For a CHANGE we will LAUGH Today)

Greetings from Hitesh! Readers have liked the FACT that there can never be a right price. It’s always a choice of experiences you want to experience in your lifetime. Today we are going to deal with our favorite character MULLA NASSERUDDIN and his way of LOGIC.

MULLA with a SWIMMING TEACHER: -

Mullaji went to a SWIMMING TEACHER to learn Swimming. Following talk happened with them.

Mulla: - I want to LEARN swimming.

Teacher: - Why?

Mulla: - I want to CARRY 1000 kg of CHICKEN to the other side. CHICKEN is my FOOD.

Teacher: - What? You will get BETTER FOOD that side. You need not carry it.

Mulla: - I don’t want to TRUST you. What if I don’t get? I want to carry my food wherever I go? Just tell me CAN YOU TEACH ME or NOT?

Teacher: - You will not be ABLE to SWIM with 1000 Kg of WEIGHT.

Mulla: - Then I will not GO to that side. Bye the way, what you call WEIGHT is my food. Please do not call it WEIGHT.

Teacher: - You are not understanding. You will get better options there. You need not CARRY it.

Mulla: - you are not understanding. From my experiences I know how important food is for life and I want to carry my food where ever I go.

Teacher: - you are making mistake, Mulla.

Mulla: - Ok. If you can’t teach me how to take 1000 kg chicken to that side, I will find out another MASTER and learn from him. You are not able to understand my needs.

How do we see NORMAL investor with MULLA?

When NORMAL investors come to MARKET – they want to invest – so that they can earn some more money!! They want some additional money over and above their SALARY or BUSINESS INCOME.

From ages they have been taught about TAX SAVING INVESTMENTS SCHEMES / SMALL SAVINGS / FIXED DEPOSITES / RETIRMENT PLANNING / MUTUAL FUNDS / SIP / INSURANCE / MEDICAL INSURANCE and things like that. So, they cant’ be blamed 100% if they see SHARE MARKET investment as one of such things.

SHARE MARKET investments, if learned and practiced under proper TEACHER, take you to the SHORES of WEALTH.  When you reach to the shores of wealth – you do not need any of the above. You have reached to the TOP. All the above things are for the NORMAL people.

All the above are done to keep NORMAL people NORMAL through out their life. Just answer following….

1.  What kind of PENSION PLAN RAKESH needs now? He has Rs.60 Crs dividend income!! Rs.5 Crs a Month.

2.  What kind of Mutual Fund you can sell it to ANIL AMBANI? His company is running the mutual fund.

3.  What kind of MEDICAL INSURANCE you can sell to MUKESH AMBANI? – He has his own hospital and team of best DOCTORS in MUMBAI.

4.  What kind of FIXED DEPOSIT/ SAMLL SAVING SCHEME you can sell to DEEPAK PAREKH? He runs the BEST BANK in India.

5.  Looking at their INCOME – do you think – your SECTION 80C/CC TAX BEENFITS can be applicable to them? Do they NEED to worry about these small deductions?

Now, the SKEPTIC will ARGUE: -

What is THE GAURANTEE that I will become RAKESH, if I follow you? (Did you read above MULLA was also arguing - what is the guarantee that I will get better food on that side?)

Let me deal with this one.

You don’t have to become RAKESH / ANIL / MUKESH / BUFFETT or DEEPAK. You have to become YOU. You have to FEEL YOURSELF. You can feel yourself TRULY only and only when you have FINANCIAL FREEDOM. Investments give you FINANCIAL FREEDOM at the first step and if you go on moving ahead you end up becoming a really WEALTHY guy like RAKESH. So, I don’t want you to become RAKESH. All I want you to achieve FINANCIAL FREEDOM as soon as possible.

All my effort is to support you for FINANCIAL FREEDOM. When you TASTE that FREEDOM – you will decide your future journey automatically. You will not need any HITESH PARIKH to tell you what to do NEXT? (Once the MARRIAGE is over – how many of you go and ask PANDIT JI – what to do NEXT? You know it, right?)

Just follow me for 3 years and see the MAGIC in your life. My experiences tells me that those who remain with me for 3 years – they get to the first step of financial freedom. They do their business / job or profession out of their passion or choice rather than out of financial compulsion after that period.

I know you understand 100% what I say. But somehow you do not act. I know your REASONS.

SHORT TERM PAIN V/s. LONG TERM PAIN: -

You can work with me only and only if you pay TUITION FEES in advance. NO BARGAIN / NO NEGOTIATION. Now this is the SHORT TERM PAIN. You have to take this pain only for 3 years, one time each in a year. Most guys are not ready to take one time pain. They are okay if the pain is given PIECEMEAL. So, they go for LONG TERM PAIN.

Most guys are READY to take LONG TERM PAIN to PAY 2% per annum to MUTUAL FUND GUYS for LIFE LONG and lose 70% of RETURNS in the process. When 70% goes to MUTUAL FUNDS guy, the guy who is running it becomes the WEALTHY GUY automatically (Please read our post – How Advisable is Mutual Fund Investments? on our blog, in case you have missed).

What NEXT?

If you can see the PARALLEL between Mulla’s reasons for not joining for swimming with your reasons of not learning investments – you will LAUGH on yourself the way you were laughing on MULLA’s arguments. This SELF REALISATION will force you to take new actions in your life. NEW ACTIONS will surely bring NEW RESULTS in the NEW YEAR.

Want to make your NEW YEAR a PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR? Please contact me.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh /  WhatsApp - +91-9869425399 / www.hiteshmparikh.com

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.



Comments