HONESTLY ASK THESE QUESTIONS to yourself. I Guarantee You HEALTH, WEALTH and HAPPINESS in the NEW YEAR.

October 22, 16

HONESTLY ASK THESE QUESTIONS to yourself.  I Guarantee You HEALTH, WEALTH and HAPPINESS in the NEW YEAR.

Greetings from Hitesh! We are about to welcome NEW YEAR. Most guys become unhappy in their life not because of the lack of resources or any issues in their life. They become unhappy because of their SELF TALK. They ask WRONG QUESTIONS to themselves and when they GET WRONG ANSWERS, they lose the charm in their life, in spite of everything they have.

THE POWER OF QUESTIONS:-

The difference in the quality of people’s lives often comes down to the difference in the questions they consistently ask themselves. If you ask a disempowering question — such as, “Why does this always happen to me?” — your mental computer will look for an answer, and to satisfy the question, your subconscious may even make something up, such as “Because you aren’t good enough” or “Because you are not smart enough.” Or “Because my family background is such.” Or “Because I belong to such and such CASTE”. (PRANAV can come to such conclusions after seeing that ARJUN TENDULAKAR was selected, if he asks above question).

But if you start asking yourself empowering questions, such as “How can I use this experience to appreciate myself more?” or “How can I benefit from this experiences?” your brain will look for answers to this question and often come up with an answer that not only makes you feel better instantly, but allow you to celebrate and reconnect with your true self.

I am just sharing a list of random questions which people have asked me for investments or for their personal life or I have observed people asking such questions. Just read them. If you also have asked them – you know what has happened in your life.

Most guys ask –

1.  Market Kya Lagta Hey?
2.  What kind of return we can make in Equities?
3.  How fast we can double our money?
4.  Will this share move up fast?
5.  Why so and so is buying XYZ shares?  Why they are selling?
6.  How will be the Budget?
7.  What will happen if something happens to PM?
8.  What will happen to market due to war?
9.  Why I am making losses every time I invest?

If you ask above questions (90% of the guys have these kind of questions only) – you will go for a TOSS. There can’t be FACTUAL answers for above questions. All you have is a GUESS / OPINION as an ANSWER. NORMAL guys have tendency to ask these kinds of questions to at least 4 people before they make their own opinion (they lack self confidence and find it difficult to TRUST other guy, so this ritual) So, end results are – they have lot many opinions about above questions, which they mistakenly believe as FACTUAL ANSWERS. Deep down they KNOW that they DON’T know so they use this information for SHARING like an EXPERT. Thanks to this – every other guy looks like an EXPERT!!

Let us TRY some of the following Questions:-

·      What am I most happy about in my life now?
·      What am I most excited about in my life now?
·      What am I most proud about in my life now?
·      What am I most grateful about in my life now?
·      What am I enjoying most in my life right now?
·      What am I committed to in my life right now?
·      Who do I love?
·      What will I do if I live 100 years? Do I have some worthwhile purpose? How happy will I be when I die? How happy I am now?
·      What will I do if I have millions of rupees? How will I use them? Will I make difference in society at large?
·      What is the core purpose of my doing business/job/investments / earning lot and lot of money or doing any other activity?
·      Do I get happiness from my achievement in all areas of my life?  Does my achievement make me sabotage my happiness? Do I go from one achievement to another without being HAPPY? Why I am achieving?
·      How can I use my experience of loss to make money in market?
·      How can I benefit from these experiences?
·      What should I do to make money in current market conditions?
·      How successful investors are making money in such market conditions?
·      What Successful Investors are doing that I am not doing?

Try to answer any of the above questions. You will have FACTS and only FACTS. No opinion will come. We call them a list of Quality Questions. Quality questions leads to quality answers and help you uplift the quality of your life. They direct our mental focus and ultimately determine how we think and feel. The key is to develop a pattern of questions that empower your true nature.

By making quality questions part of your daily ritual, you will be able to access your most empowering emotional states. And over time, as you consistently practice doing so, you will be able to create mental highways to happiness, excitement, pride, gratitude, joy, commitment and love — which is who you are at your core.

A Perfect Diwali Gift:-

Rather than giving you the ready-made answers – I am just sharing you the list of questions. These questions have made a sea change in my life. From my experiences with my clients and myself – I can give you the guarantee that – if you also ask them – you will also get HEALTH  / WEALTH and HAPPINESS not only in the NEW YEAR but also for your lifetime.

I appreciate your time for reading my posts regularly and I thank you for the same. I wish you a VERY HAPPY DIWALI in ADVANCE. Have a GREAT TIME and GREAT WEEKEND.

May LORD ALMIGHTY GRACE HIS CHOICEST BLESSING ON YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Please feel free to approach me for the personalized help in the areas of Investments and Success.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh /  WhatsApp - +91-9869425399 / www.hiteshmparikh.com

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.
www.hiteshmparikh.com



Comments