If we see RAM as PROFIT and RAVAN as LOSS, how can we celebrate DASARA in RIGHT SPIRIT?

October 11, 16

If we see RAM as PROFIT and RAVAN as LOSS, how can we celebrate DASARA in RIGHT SPIRIT?

Greetings from Hitesh! Last two posts have been most read and appreciated by many readers. Thanks for your kind words of appreciations. If you have not read our post on change in RBI policy or on advisability of MUTUAL funds investments – I suggest take out time and read. They are available on our blog site www.hiteshmparikh.com.

Today is DASARA and we all are celebrating the occasion with TRADITIONAL FERVOR. It is believed that RAM KILLED RAVAN today and DASARA is a CELEBRATION for the WIN of RIGHTEOUS FORCES on the WRONG FORCES.

If you also believe the same – you are also a part of the MAJORITY. 99.99999% of the people see this as a fight between RIGHT and WRONG and they want to choose the RIGHT side. They want to CHOOSE PROFIT over LOSS. In fact, an ELEMENTRY COMMERCE STUDENT is taught that business is an activity done for PROFIT. Your BASIC belief in PROFIT / your approach of Management by
Objective / Goal oriented thinking / your deep down DESIRE to CONTROL everything is the root cause of your missing the larger picture in your life.

RAMLEELA:-

Most of the guys FORGET that RAM and RAVAN both are the MAIN CHARATERS in the RAMLEELA. Without both – RAMLEELA would not have been possible. By liking RAM and hating RAVAN you are rejecting the totality of RAMLEELA. When you SEE BOTH TOGETHER – it will be a LEELA (PLAY) for you. With your LOVE for RAM or HATE of RAVAN, you are enjoying the one sided RAMLEELA only.

How SEASONED PLAYERS in the SHARE MARKET takes you for a RIDE for your love of RAM?

All guys come to market to make profit. Nobody wants to make the LOSS and the FACTS say only 5% of the TRADERS make the tons of money. 95% of the TRADERS are the losers. For investors the FACTS say 10% have 90% of the profits!! All your GOALS have VANISHED!! Your MANAGEMENT BY OBJECTIVE FAILED!! Did you see the market on SURGICAL STRIKE NEWS DAY – they bought shares worth of Rs.5000 Crs and most guys sold only to feel cheated NEXT day.

You love RAM so much that RAVAN has no choice but to come in the DRESS of RAM and take you for a RIDE. You would have seen many HINDI movies in which to fulfill the desire of sleeping with a HEROIN – BAD guys become HERO for some time and when his GOALS are met – he becomes the BAD guy again!! Something like this happens with NORMAL investors who come to the MARKET without proper ATTITUDE and EDUCATION.

How KADER KHAN in MUQADAR KA SIKANDER EDUCATED AMITABH BACCHAN?

Today is the BIRTHDAY of AMITABH BACCHAN. We wish him GREAT HEALTH and GREAT YEAR AHEAD.

I always READ this DIALOGUE before MARKET STARTS each day. It has worked for me. If you like – you may TRY. It has the SECRET of playing in the market.

“Sukh ko thokar maar or dukh ko apna.
Sukh toh bewafa hai …..chand dino ke liye aata hai aur chala jaata hai.
Dukh ko apana Ley, Takdeer Tere Kadmo Me Hogi Aur Tu Muqaddar Ka Badshah Hoga.”

When I look for LOSS making opportunity every day – I end up making PROFIT each day.

Before I TRADE – I ask following questions to myself.

1.     What is the LOSS I can INCUR in case I go wrong in a particular TRADE?
2.     Can I afford it? If yes, go ahead.
3.     If not, how can I bring down the loss to my affordability? If I can bring down, I go and PLAY in the market.

When I go with LOSS MANAGEMENT ATTITUDE rather than PROFIT MAKING ATTITUDE – I have always ended up making money!!

I have success of 8 hits out of 10 calls given to my clients!! If you hit 6 out of 10, it is considered the BEST in SHARE MARKET. We are playing above EXCELLENCE level. (You need to work with me to have first hand experience).

How to CELEBRATE DASARA?

When you see RAM and RAVAN both together as the integral part of RAMLEELA – you will be able to play the GAME in the RIGHT SPIRIT. When you play the GAME in Right Spirit – each day will be DASARA for you. Do not believe me till you follow what I have said. Just TRY it with open mind and see the fun in your life and investments.

Contact me in case you want to join on AUSPICIOUS day of DASARA.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh /  WhatsApp - +91-9869425399 / www.hiteshmparikh.com

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.


Comments