“I am the GREATEST PERSON on this EARTH and I can PROVE it to you”.

Tuesday, March 15, 16

“I am the GREATEST PERSON on this EARTH and I can PROVE it to you”.

Greetings from Hitesh! Thanks a ton for your response to both the post on SIPs. Many new readers have also read the same today. Some of them became uncomfortable with the way in which I dealt the total subject. While I was reading about the responses – I remembered what our ECONOMICS PROFESSOR once told in the class.

One day in the middle of the CLASS he said do you know – ““I am the GREATEST PERSON on this EARTH and I can PROVE it to you”.

We all were shocked with his statements. We were in the class to learn ECONOMICS and this guy was trying to prove that he is the GREATEST!!

We were literally annoyed with this guy and we all asked him – prove it NOW, Sir.

As if he was waiting for our CHALLENGE – he started.

Professor :- In which country the highest number of GODs or GREAT SPITITUAL persons are born?

Students :- India.

Professor :- In other words – the land of India is the most PIOUS and GREAT, am I right?

Students :- YES

Professor :- Which is the FINANCIAL capital of India?

Students :- Mumbai.

Professor :- Which is the most important place to LEARN about FINANCE in MUMBAI?

Students :- Mumbai University.

Professor:- Which is the most important SUBJECT to understand FINANCE?

Students :- Economics.

Professor :- I am the SENIOR MOST PROFESSOR of ECONOMICS in MUMBAI UNIVERSITY. So, Am I The GREATEST or NOT?

He proved it that he is the GREATEST Guy.

What was he TEACHING us?

He was making a joke on us. He was teaching us that you are giving number one to India / Mumbai / Mumbai University / Economics not because they are REALLY GREATEST. But because you are Indian / you are staying in Mumbai / you are a student of Mumbai University and currently you are learning ECONOMICS!!

If any of the four is not the BEST, you are also not the BEST!!

We realized that day that deep down we have no love for our country / religions / city / our area / our building / our kids etc., etc. We consider them the BEST because we are connected with them!! We are staying there. The thinking of MY religion / MY country / MY wife / MY son is more important to me than just any RELIGION/ any COUNTRY/ any WIFE or any SON per se.

When anybody blames your way of INVESTMENTS  – rather than looking on its merits per se – you are interpreting – “I am doing SIP, how can I be WRONG?”

You have nothing to do with SIP being the BEST or not – you are doing SIP is the main thing for you and whatever you do has to be the BEST!! Am I right?

What is my personal view on Investments?

Any Investment is equally BAD for me. For me the Investment per se is BAD. Just think – you are earning money with a Goal to enjoy your life some day. When you make money – you get into Investment of your money. You manage them. You track them. You keep it safely. If real estates are there – you will keep it properly maintained. You have to deal with TAX GUYS and there is lot of HEADACHE.

Now, you started earning money so that you can enjoy it. But instead of enjoying your MONEY – you are now wasting your time in just keeping it SAFE. You have ended up becoming a WATCHMAN of your MONEY.

You spend EARLY life in EARNING money and LATER life in SAFE keeping money!! By the time you REALISE your MADNESS – you are near to your RETIREMENT/DEATH.

If the above is TRUE and I really believe in it then -

WHY THE HELL I always talk about TEACHING FINE ART of INVESTMENTS to you all?

Investment per se is BAD and I have no TWO thoughts about it. But it has 4 GOOD QUALITIES, which I like the MOST.

It can help you making FAST money with 100% Honesty / without Cheating and Lying.

The best of the things life has to offer can’t be enjoyed without MONEY!! If I make enough money at 40 instead of 60, I will have 20 years to ENJOY my life.

(I assume you are not born in MUKESH AMBANI’s FAMILY or your FATHER IS NOT MINISTER/KING – in that case you have MONEY to start with. So, this is not applicable to you.)

Another aspect of Investment is going towards SPIRITUALITY. Whatever is AVAILABLE in ABUNDANCE is useless/worthless for HUMAN PSYCHOLOGY. When you have tons of MONEY – chances are BRIGHT that you realized the FUTILITY of that and go for BETTER things in life.

Look at all the 24 TIRTHANKARS in JAINS they all were KINGS or WOULD BE KINGS. Look at BUDDHA, he was also WOULD BE KING. They all could see the FUTILITY of the MONEY and POWER at very early age because they had seen them in ABUNDANCE from the BIRTH.

All I am trying is to help you make tons of money at the FASTEST pace possible. Two things can happen due to that. Either you will have more time to ENJOY the same or you will go for BETTER side of life the way MAHAVIR or BUDDA Went.

In either of the case – your life purpose will get fulfilled.

What NEXT?

Be aware about your MENTAL GAME when you say something is GOOD or something is BAD. Your AWARNESS will help you make better investment decisions. Better decisions will lead to better results.

If you like our approach toward investments – just be with us for 3 years and see the magic in your life.

Wish you all a very HAPPY INVESTING.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh or on WhatsApp - +91-9869425399 or www.hiteshmparikh.com

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.

www.hiteshmparikh.com

Comments