We MAKE Tons of Money – THANKS to MR.SHANKAR SHARMA and MR. RAKESH JHUNJHUNWALA


We MAKE Tons of Money – THANKS to MR.SHANKAR SHARMA and MR. RAKESH JHUNJHUNWALA

Greetings from Hitesh! It has been a great day for our clients as 7900 put moved up from Rs.80 to Rs.400 today in just 4 days!! We were inviting all of you since 15th Dec.,2015 to start the new year towards prosperity and many have joined since then. If you are still left out – I suggest you join us today.

Now let me share our easy way of making money by following MEDIA. This happens twice a year or maximum 4 times a year. So, this is not a very regular and reliable way. But – over the years – we have mastered this and we rarely go wrong when we give the call!!

Calls of MR.SHANKAR SHARMA and MR.RAKESH JHUNJHUNWALA:-

Around September last year he gave the call when Nifty was around 7600 that Nifty can go up to 7200.  The market immediately moved up and went up to 8000!!

This time also he said to CNBC January 2016 is 'eerily resembling' January 2008” – this was enough to add to the panic along with the world market conditions.

Knowing his past track record – we decided to do 100% reverse and see we are proved 100% right. The market moved up by 100 points from the bottom of the day. 7505 to 7619!!

Similarly, when RAKESH COMES and talks about TEJI – 100% Mandi happens in the market. Last November, he talked about TEJI to a leading MEDIA HOUSE and just see the MANDI started in the market!!

I have no time to think about why this happens? What is the connection between their calls and the market behavior? All I ask – How can I make money in such situation?

Day before yesterday, when I was dealing with BRUCE LEE’s formula of SUCCESS – I had categorically said -

“Don’t look at what they are doing. Just find out WHY they are doing? It will be more EASY and ACCURATE to find out. Once you know that – your action will be AUTOMATIC!!”

Knowing this – our intra day call to our clients was to Buy Nifty Future and see it made 7619 in just 3 hours!!

What NEXT?

In the times of liberalization – it is quite normal to find people to express their opinion on various issues – be it market / politics or economy. The person may be very talented or successful or person may be very famous. When it comes to investing my own money – I have followed a simple principle – “Put my Money where my mouth is”. My suggestion to all my reader is also the same.


Wish you all a HAPPY WEEK Ahead.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh or on WhatsApp - +91-9869425399 or www.hiteshmparikh.com

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.

www.hiteshmparikh.com

Comments