“Deep Down My Heart Tells Me You Are 100% Worth Your FEES, but Somehow I am Unable to Muster Courage to Pay it and join you”.


“Deep Down My Heart Tells Me You Are 100% Worth Your FEES, but Somehow I am Unable to Muster Courage to Pay it and join you”.

Greetings from Hitesh! Last post - “Money Can’t Buy Happiness. So, I Don’t Want To Invest and Make Tons of Money.” – had been super hit. People have liked it very much. I received many calls yesterday to inquire about my scheme and one of them told me the above Dialogue. Let me deal with many such DIALOGUES I keep on hearing.

Sample Dialogues I have HEARD so far:-

1.   I want to join you, but can’t afford your fees.
2.   “Deep Down My Heart Tells Me You Are 100% Worth Your FEES, but Somehow I am Unable to Muster Courage to Pay it and join you”.
3.   I wish I could join you someday.
4.   I am already 60 now, I wish, we would have met 20 years back!!

There are many such dialogues I have heard in last 25 years and I keep on hearing them. I can divide all the reasons for not following me broadly into three categories – Lack of Guts / Lack of Vision / Lack of Intelligence and Lot of INSECURITY.

Let us understand the SCIENCE of Decision Making:-

90% of the guys do not find LOGIC first and make the decision later. They make the decision and find out REASONS to SUPPORT it. In the above case – as explained – they lack the GUTS/VISION and INTELLIGENCE – so they have made the DECISION first and they are covering up with NICE words to convince their HEART (not to me or to the other guy). If you honestly look at your MIND – you will find what I am saying is TRUTH.

In my business it is very NORMAL to find a guy who has bought the shares when prices were moving up. When the fall comes – he start asking fellow guys – what is the LOGIC of fall? Is this company GOOD? Should I HOLD it? Will it go down Further? What should I do?

If you have ever faced financial difficulty – many guys would have told you – “Dear I want to HELP you, but you see, I don’t have money right now. If I had money, I would have surely helped you!!”

How BIG GUYS takes a decision?

Warren Buffett while investing never looks at just FACTS alone. He is more concerned with FIGURES. He churns the PAST FIGURES and comes out with the DECISION to invest or not. His investments are always based on LOGIC, whether they move up or not, it’s another matter. But LOGIC helps him to stay in the GAME.

In 2015, his stock was down by 11% - but he is cool. He will give his logic in FEB-2016 shareholder letter.

You also follow logic. Let me give you an example. If your fast friend asks you Rs.5000 – you will give or arrange immediately. But the same guy ask Rs.5 lakh – you will ask him 10 questions – why he needs / when he will be able to pay back etc., etc. If you find that his money needs are genuine and you can afford to lose Rs.5 lakhs (in case non return) then only you will give him Money. So, you know how to follow LOGIC. Am I right?

What kind of Questions you Should ASK before you join me?

1.    What is the CORE PURPOSE of your investing in STOCKS? Unless you are CLEAR with your PURPOSE and you have WRITTEN DOWN these and READ it regularly – you will not go very long in STOCK MARKET!! One or two bad years will throw you OUT!!
2.    How much money you have made by your TRIAL and ERORR method so far? Just compare this with your CORE PURPOSE when you started your investment FIRST TIME.
3.    Have you MET your GOAL or just made LITTLE MONEY and got some uneducated experiences – which you can’t RELY on?
4.    What is the TRACK record of FREE TIPS given by so called EXPERTS on Business Channel?
5.    Why they are giving it FREE? Just see they are not earning any Commission out of your purchase / no money upfront or no money post investments – and they are paying Rs.2 lakhs to Rs.25 lakhs per month salary to a GUY who gives you FREE TIPS!! Are they Modern day SAINTS?
6.    What is the TRACK RECORD of HITESH PARIKH? Why he is not GIVING FREE SERVICES like Business Channels? Why he is not ready to NEGOTIATE on FEES? Why he is giving 100% choice to you to follow him or not?

Now let me give you a LITMUS TEST – so that you can know yourself – whether you know investments or not?

Most guys have equity portfolio of Rs.50000 to Rs.50 lakhs. They have built up over the years by their TRIAL and ERROR Method.  They have 10 to 200 shares in their portfolio. This is my general observation.

Now the TEST – Assume that you have Rs.1 Cr of your HARD EARNED money in your BANK– will you invest that in any ONE company of your CHOICE based on your OWN STUDY/ EXPERIENCE/ TRACK RECORD and YOUR OWN EXPERTISE? If the ANSWER is YES – you don’t need HITESH PARIKH.

But the FACT is - you have not done that so far in spite of having money. Moreover, whatever little you have invested so far – you have distributed it in 10 to 200 companies.

So, you need COACH like HITESH PARIKH. Just ask - Do you really believe that you KNOW investments in EQUITY after the answer of above question? Does your MIND cheat you by making you believe that you KNOW ALL – so that you can save little money on our FEES?

If you want HONESTY from other person – Ask HONEST Questions to yourself first. I bet – nobody will be able to CHEAT you!! My experience shows that most of the times NORMAL guys are taken for a RIDE by the other guys – because they are not HONEST with themselves in the first place!!

How has been first 6 days of JANUARY so far?

We had given bold call to buy 7900 put in the last week of DECEMBER. We bought the same on 4th January on Monday – as per our LEVELS around Rs.80. It has moved to Rs.215 yesterday!! 200% return in just 3 days.

If you also want to make money like above – just join us today. I assure you 2016 will be 100% prosperous for you and your family.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399 or www.hiteshmparikh.com

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.


Comments