Join us before 7th April and get TAX BENEFIT – Read Now.

March 27, 2014

Join us before 7th April and get TAX BENEFIT – Read Now.

Greetings from Hitesh! I am happy with the responses to my offer and I am replying to each one of you individually. Before I deal with the above, I have good news for you. You can take tax advantage on the fees paid to us. Just read that first.

Tax Advantage:-

Our dead line was 25th March for special discount scheme. The logic was simple……all the cheques can be realized before 31st March and we can start your membership from new financial year. However, many of you have requested to extend the date to 7th April. Their logic…the fees they pay to us can be shown as expenses in the next year. So, they get tax benefit. We have agreed to that and we have extended our offer till 7th April,2014. So, take advantage before it is late.

Those who have already sent the cheques, we will deposite the cheques in first week of April only. So, relax.

Have a Great Day.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh Or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.
Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.


Hitesh Parikh.



Comments