Sensex above 18200…..What Next?

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Sensex above 18200…..What Next?

Greetings from Hitesh!! Thanks for being my regular reader…..your responses make me feel happy and I reciprocate the same to you with my thoughts on investments. Today, I am going to deal with the market scenario post 18000.

But before I deal with that…let us see how would you feel as an investor in the following scenario?

1. If you have the privilege of being with Mr.Rakesh Jhunjhunwala / Mr. Nimesh Shah / Mr.Damani Senior?

2. If you are in USA….and you have the privilege of being with Mr. Warren Buffet / Mr.George Soros?

Let us see another scenario….

1. How do you feel about the person…who says he was working with Late Mr.Dhirubhai Ambani or Late Mr. J R D Tata?

It is very common to meet person or persons who had known the great personalities from very near. We always enjoy knowing more about that personality from the first hand report the persons give us.

Many times a question comes to our mind….how come this guy is still a normal when he was so close with that personality? I am sure you would agree with me on this.

How does it Impact Your Life?

If you have been with them and followed their foot steps since their early days….you would surely be a different personality by now in the first scenario. However, the challenge here is to visualize that this person will become somebody someday.

In the second scenario….you would come to know some personal secrets from the known persons and may learn from them. If you practice them, it will also make a difference in your life.

What is the Reality?

In reality……it is impossible for normal investors to visualize that the person whom they are working with will be such a person after 10 years or 20 years or 40 years. Am I right?

If you do not agree with me….let us take the case of just 3 years to 50 days….just ask yourself….

1. How many of you believed me when I was writing about 35000 index since 2009? Many thought this as a marketing gimmick !

2. How many of you believed me when I wrote my 100 years study on stock market on 14th Sep.,2011 and gave you logical reasons for market touching 35000?

3. How many of you believed me when I wrote my first target that Sensex will touch 19000-19400 on 31st Dec.,2011? Just see what happened in 45 days.

4. When I took special efforts to reach you personally in late December 2011 or early January 2012….how many of you took action?

5. On 13th January also we reminded that market is up by 6%....its not late yet. How many of you believed me?

If your answers to the above 5 questions is big NO…..you have missed your privilege of knowing Hitesh Parikh. Now, you have your own justification and rationalization for your mistake.

My Personal Call on Market Post 18000:-

Market has moved up by 20% since 2nd January 2012. I have no doubt about whatever I have written about market since 2009. I was preparing myself and you for this time.

I am taking advantage of the same. If you wish, you can still correct your mistake….we have a long way to go.

Whether you choose to follow me or not…I am sure for one thing…..at 35000 index you will tell your friends… “We knew it from 2009 and we personally know Hitesh Parikh who predicated this since 1996/2001/2005/2009” etc., etc.

I have a simple wish….when you remember me….you should also have a good portfolio to make your claim worthy for the other person to believe you.

Do write to me….if you want to invest in a better way.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.


Hitesh Parikh.

Comments