Results of last 120 years planetary cycles and the Market Movements

 14th March 2022

Results of last 120 years planetary cycles and the Market Movements

Dear Fellow Travellers,

Namaste! Reading our last two posts I have got many comments / many messages of surprise and many messages of appreciation. Reading their comments, I could understand that they have not taken pains to read my post with peace of mind. I suggest you read them and you will have a lot of clarity for the coming time. From my side, I am sharing something which is very scientific.

BACKTESTING: -

When you come out with any predictions or calls – it is worthwhile to back-test the same in the various scenarios. The world’s biggest fund manager – RAY DALIO – has used this method very extensively in his research. Buffett is a historian come investor. He has a database of 1500 till now in his mind. The point is BACK TESTING of any theory or predictions is a must when you are investing billions.

The uniqueness of Our System: -

I am a disciple of Buffett in words and deeds. I am like EKLAVYA of Buffett. In the last two posts, I have taken the history of market behaviour of the last 120 years. Yes, 120 years.

I have back-tested the planetary effects of RAHU / JUPITER and SHANI from 1900 till now. 120 years. In the last 120 years, the World has seen various negative events. Some of them are 1st World War / Pandemic of 1920 / Great Depression / 2nd World War. Various country-specific WARS and Natural calamities and N number of other negative events. Many leaders were killed / Many scams came and gone.

During all the events of 120 years – my system was indicating the same results as shared in the last two posts on Rahu + Guru + Shani.

So, my two posts have the scientific backbone of BACK TESTING.

What about HITESH PARIKH?

We have seen the usefulness of the system in the 1st case. Now, the best of the system is useless without the best user. I have been using this system for the past 30 years. With the divine grace of my GURU, I have been able to give accurate calls way ahead of time.

Some of the major calls I have made in the last 15 years are as under.

5th December 2008: - when Sensex was around 8000 and the market was full with a talk of 6300-5000, I had given a Buy call. At that time, I was using TEXT MESSAGES and EMAILS to my Contact people. The market made 14000 -17000 in 2009.

18th September 2012: - 

Without worry who will be the Next PM and how will be the Indian economies in the future – my study of my system indicated that India will have the golden period from 2014 to 2032. I didn’t know MODI JI will become the PM in 2014!! This post is still available on our BLOG site.

Those who have missed INDIA – I just want to tell them you still have 10 years to make tons of money. Don’t miss this once-in-a-generation opportunity.

2nd May 2020: - When Nifty was 8000 and the consensus was talking about Nifty 6000/5000, I gave 12000 targets. It touched and in February 2021, I gave 18000 targets. Nifty had made the high of 18400 something in October 2021 only.

I have made many calls for FALL of USA in 2015 / CHINA in 2017 and see how the situations are unfolding what I had predicted based on my system. Today TOM DICK and HARRY are talking about the same thing.

If you are a regular reader of our blogs or if you have time you can read my past blogs and you will see AHEAD of the TIMES ACCURATE CALLS based on my system.

Last week only I hinted about the TEJI in the market on 7th March post. See the market has moved up one side from 15700 to 16800 something. I can share many such calls. The point is – do you really want to make money or you are happy talking about MARKET KYA LAGTA HEY and doing nothing? If you really want to make big money, then read how big money is always made.

How BIG MONEY is made in Investing?

When everybody is talking about one direction and you take the call for the other directions – you will make tons of money. Those who go for CONSENSUS ESTIMATES of TEJI or MANDI – they remain the average performers for the lifetime.

When iPhone was launched – people were skeptical about the success of without-button mobile phones. Today it is the first company to reach Trillian Dollar Market Cap. Touchscreen phone was the new thing at that time.

The point is you have to do something different than the CONSENSUS to become super successful in whatever you do.

What NEXT?

Whether you agree with this research or not, I will review the same when SHANI changes the sign to MEENA Rashi. That is after 30 months from APRIL. You can give two dialogues at that time – I was lucky, I listened to Hitesh Parikh or I Should have listened to Hitesh Parikh.

I am responsible for my research. I am not at all responsible for your improper understanding or conclusions. So, read my post with peace of mind and without the NOISE of MEDIA EXPERTS COMMENTS.

If you really want to make money or want accurate guidance on any of your personal issues – you are welcome.

I wish you all the best.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh / WhatsApp - +91-9869425399.

Learn a Lesson. Live with Passion & Invest with Reason.

Hitesh Parikh.

 

Comments