Is Our Banking System Safe? Will Modi Ji take care of our interest?

20th March 2020

Is Our Banking System Safe? Will Modi Ji take care of our interest?

Dear Fellow Travellers,

Greetings from Hitesh! After reading our 19th March 2019
post on Hidden agenda of the Most Powerful people at the top behind CORONA, I have received many messages of appreciation and some questions also. Today I will deal with some of the questions.

He ask the questions in different situations?

1.  Is our Banking system safe?
2.  Will Modi ji take care of our interests?
3.  When Will CORONA go?
4.  Is he a good Fund Manager?
5.  How much return I can generate in a year, If I Invest now?
6.  Which God I should Worship to solve my problems fast?
7.  How will be the In-laws of my daughter?
8.  Will her husband take care of her?
9.  Is he a SIDDHA GURU?

You can add as many questions as you can in the above list.
The common focus in all of the above is on the outside agencies / system or people. If they are good / very good or super good – the person who is asking question assumes that he will be OKAY / He will not have to worry / he will have better time ahead and things like that. If the above things are not GOOD / below expectations or BAD – he will be in trouble.

What GREAT GUYS BIOGRAPHIES indicates?

I have invested some of my money and time in buying and reading biographies of the great guys. The common feature in their life was – they did not get all comfortable circumstances – system and people when they started. The market was not at all friendly for BUFFETT or other successful investors. Life was not a CAKE walk as assumed by us when we see the people at the top.

The main thing which made them reach at the top was the way they asked the questions. We have seen above our list and now I am giving their list in the same situations.

1.  How can I keep my money safe? Do I have the skill set for the same? How can I learn about that?
2.  How can I  safeguard the interest of myself and my family?
3.  How can I take care of my family and myself from CORONA?
4.  How can I become a good investor?
5. Which is the best investment option as per my study now? How much money I can invest and how long I can wait?
6.  Do I have the devotion and purity of heart towards my GOD?
7.  How can I become an IDEAL BAHU?
8.  How can I take care of my husband and our family?
9.  Am I a good Disciple?

If you ask the above set of questions in various situations – it will give you PERSONAL POWER to move ahead in any situations and reach to your goals. The first set of questions makes you feel like VEGETABLE and POWERLESS in your life.

The big difference between the most successful and not so successful is always the questions they ask in the same situations.

What has been my focus towards small investors?

I want them to become a better investor every day. I want them to be so skilled and equipped with the right kind of mindset that they can deal with any situations without worrying. If you are getting better day by day in your skills as an investor, I am sure you will find out opportunities for making money in all the market conditions.

If you like our approach, be with us.

Happy Investing.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh / WhatsApp - +91-9869425399.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

HITESH PARIKH,
YOUR PERSONAL DESTINY MANAGER.

Comments