Crude is up by 20% from the bottom. What next?


Thursday, 10 January 2019

Crude is up by 20% from the bottom. What next?

Greetings from Hitesh! Gold is flying. It crossed Rs.33200 in Mumbai market with GST for 10 GRAMS. I maintain my call for the gold for 2019.

Crude made USD 52 yesterday. Up by 20% from the bottom it made in December 2018. In MCX prices have moved up from Rs.3077 to Rs.3660.

What we said about CRUDE for 2019 way back on 14th Oct. 2018?

hitesh @hiteshmparikh




We had categorically said following in the above post.



What is my FRESH CALL on CRUDE Now?




My system tells me that CRUDE may be the commodity of 2019. There are more chances of CRUDE crossing all time high or making fresh multiyear high then CRUDE going down.




This call is for total 2019 and not for DAY TRADERS or
MONTHLY traders. This call is for guys with patience and vision for a year. 


If you are considering buying CRUDE, you will bless me in 2019.



What NEXT?

All markets will move up as said by us in December. If you want to make HAY while SUN SHINES, please contact us.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh / WhatsApp -  +91-9869425399.



Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.



Hitesh Parikh.


Comments