The most important question you must ask, before you invest a in current Market Situations


28 April 2018

The most important question you must ask, before you invest a in current Market Situations

Greetings from Hitesh! Thanks a ton for liking our last post How to create Positive Association with Money and Profit? Most guys have appreciated the same and forwarded to their contacts also. Looking at current situations in the market many friends have following questions.



1.  What will happen in coming parliament election? Will Modi be re-elected? How it will affect market?

2.  What will happen to market if DOLLAR crosses 67?

3.  What are the sectors or companies will move fast in current set up?

4.  Which is the best investment option at this juncture?

5.  What kind of return we can earn in coming year?

6.  What will happen to GDP growth? Will it sustain, or it is all bogus?

7.  Whether war will happen with Pakistan or China?

8.  What will be the TRUMP’s next action?

9.  How Trump’s policies can affect the Indian Market?



These are some of the questions NORMAL guys always asks. The same guys when goes for marriage asks following questions?

1.  How is the boy or girl’s future?

2.  Will I settle abroad after marriage or in India?

3.  How will be my married life?

4.  How will be my In-laws? Will I be able to stay separate from them?

5.  What will be the economic position of the Groom?

6.  How is the Character of the opposite party?

7.  Will he/she make me happy?

8.  Will she take care of my parents?

These are some of the questions I get when somebody comes for Horoscope matching to me.

Now let us see how the same guy selects the Education Stream. He asks following questions.

1.  What is the scope of the education line in terms of JOB/Salary?

2.  How much money I can earn if I become say Engineer or Doctor or CA?

3.  What kind of marriage partner I should choose depending on my education background – normally DOCTORS do this kind of Jodi.

4.  What kind of foreign tours and retirement benefits will be available in a job?

5.  Which education line can make me fast money/name and fame?

6.  Which line gives me the most security in terms of job and career?

7.  What will be my marriage prospect by selecting an education line?

These are some of the questions which all NORMAL guys deal with when they approach their friends / relatives or consultant.

The Unique Aspect of All the Above Questions: -

All the questions are situation-based questions and they are based on GREED rather then the NEED. The GREED to get the BEST is the most important driving force in the above questions.

According to me all the above questions are 100% wrong and wrong questions can’t lead to the right answers. In the field of investments 90% guys are not making good money. Same applies to job satisfaction and married life. There BASE of investment / marriage or job is 100% wrong.

What are the right questions?

1.  What do I want from my investments?

2.  What kind of girl or boy I want to marry?

3.  What kind of work I love to do?

Just see the power of above questions. They remove the clutter of 100’s of questions and bring the focus on you and your inner voice. These questions lead to HAPPINESS with success in the long term rather then just success.

The above questions create the SELF ACCOUNTABILITY in one’s life and he will have to blame himself for the success or failure in above decisions. This requires lot of support of inner Honesty and Character.  

One will go through terrible pain if the above decisions go wrong and he can’t blame anybody. So, the safe way is to ask some wrong questions as per above list and if goes wrong, you can blame others.

What NEXT?

If HAPPINESS, PEACE of MIND, Good relations, Good health are your goals, then please be HONEST with yourself. Your HONESTY with yourself will pay you Rich dividends for life time then finding short cuts and copying somebody.

If you need help in Investments – do approach us.

Have a Great Weekend.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh Or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.



Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.



Hitesh Parikh.

Comments