Our call on MARKET and GOLD – Read slowly as if you are sipping a tea from a mug

August 11, 17

Our call on MARKET and GOLD – Read slowly as if you are sipping a tea from a mug

I wish you all a great long weekend friends. It is always pleasure to share my views on market with you all. Today I am touching the most puzzling questions to all of you. I am sure if you read slowly – you will have the right strategy to benefit from the market situations.

Let me take you to the 28th May. On this day, I had written my bold call – ARE WE HEADING FOR 2008 kind of FALL? I was the first to talk about it when all Indian big names were taking about 13000-35000 Nifty. More they were talking about BIG targets, more I was getting convinced about the coming FALL. It is a conspiracy my friends – rich and successful people will never want you to be like them. So, they will talk one thing and do the other.

I am one of you and I share the truth with you all and that too way ahead of the experts. This is my way of making a difference in your life, if you allow me. I leave it to you, whether to follow me not. Your choice will decide your DESTINY.

What was our call on that day about market?

What is my system telling me?

I see a fall coming in the market in near future. I am not talking about technical correction of 5-10%. That correction will be healthy for the market, if it comes. But, I am talking about FALL.

After that post I had written post on 3rd June 2017 – “can you provide solid reasons for the fall?”. Another post was on CHINA’s horoscope reading on 25th July 2017.

You must read all the above post from our blog to get the better perspective of the scenario we are going to talk about. If you can’t spend 30 minutes on reading them, then I can tell you with 100% conviction that stock market is not for you.

How the things MAY span out?

Nifty has fallen by about 400 points so far from the top. I see this as correction. I had told on 28th may that 5-10% correction, if comes, it will be healthy. Same thing is happening right now. It may go little more before starting a surprise up move. But definitely, this will not be turned into a MANDI as of now.

What can TRIGGER MANDI in the market?

The only reason looked and talked about is the WAR like situations prevailing between NORTH KOREA + USA / CHINA + INDIA / CHINA + USA or any other combinations. My experience of reading with MARCO tells me that the event, which is most definitely predicated to happen – NEVER HAPPENS.

So, I don’t see WAR, if at all it happens, as a major factor to trigger the MANDI.

Mandi will be TRIGGERED by some unexpected events and I am trying to predict that unexpected event NOW. I reserve 100% right to go 101% wrong in this. I am still trying.
What will happen if CHINA faces DISINTEGRATION like USSR followed by economic down fall?

As predicted in my post on CHINA’s horoscope – I see some troubled times for china going forward. It is already facing economic slow down post TRUMP / FIIS are removing money from there and parking in India and other countries/ world market is getting negative about CHINESE BULLYING / China is supporting negative countries like PAKISTAN and NORTH KOREA – all these are the sign of coming BAD PERIOD for china.

Internal fighting along with poor economic conditions in CHINA can be real threat to WORLD economy as CHINESE ECONOMY is the ENGINE of the world economic growth. Along with CHINA many other countries may also face the negative effect and the ripple effect will TRIGGER MANDI in the world market.

The period from July 2017 to Sep.,2019 is not good for CHINA!! What we are seeing right now is just a TRAILOR. Movie is yet to START.

What about Market and GOLD?

When world market is in MANDI – all will be affected more or less. I see Indian market will also be affected but the intensity of the effect will be low compared to other markets.

Gold can move up faster than anybody would have imagined. I always suggest keeping gold as a part of overall asset allocation.

When will fall start?

For the answer of this question – you need to be our clients.

My total focus is HOLISTIC DEVELOPMENT of the person into Professional Investor and not on some TIPS or some good calls. If you go wrong or right in some calls – it is not going to make you good or bad investor. You need HOLISTIC development of all the factors responsible for making you a PROFESSIONAL INVESTOR.

If you like our approach, just be with us. You will bless me for life, that’s my assurance.

Have a happy investing.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh or on Whatsapp - +91-9869425399.

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.
YOUR PERSONAL DESTINY MANAGER.


Comments