Bitcoin Made the NEW HIGH as Told in FEBRUARY, What NEXT?

Friday, May 5, 17

Bitcoin Made the NEW HIGH as Told in FEBRUARY, What NEXT?

Greetings from Hitesh! It is a very pleasant feeling when I look back at all my past calls and see that they are going 100% perfect - be it our predication on market / be it gold and silver / be it on famous personalities / be it World scenario or Indian scenario – our range is increasing day by day. PRAISE LORD for the same. I am 100% sure that his kind of perfection can only and only come due to blessings from higher ups. I am grateful for that.

On Thursday, February 16, 17 – we gave a call about BITCOIN and said - PRICE of Bitcoin will HIT the ROOF, Should you invest in it?

I had categorically said – it will hit the roof and it moved from around USD 1000 to USD 1544 as per last data I have. 50% in less than 3 months!! Excellent returns, isn’t it?

What was my personal call?

I had given detailed reasons for not investing into BITCOINS. I stand by it and I am not feeling left out as many of my small caps and mid caps have given me more than 70 % returns in this time.

However, the fact is our call has gone 100% correct and many of our NRI readers took opportunity and made good money in last 3 months.

How average investors think?

They operate only and only out of PRICE PARADIGM. If price moves up they think their investment is right and vice versa. They never make big money in their lifetime in spite of hitting many jackpots like above.

Time and again we have said – investment success is the off shoot of your MINDSET or TEMPERAMENT ( as Buffett says) and not the results of your intelligence or smartness.

We always ask our clients to focus on MINDSET more than anything else. Our observation tells us that it takes minimum 3 years for an average guy to imbibe the proper mindset for investment.

If you like our approach – you are welcome to join us.

Have a HAPPY INVESTING.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh / WhatsApp - +91-9869425399 / www.hiteshmparikh.com

Live With Passion…Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh.



Comments

  1. US West Texas Intermediate (WTI) crude oil futures were trading at $44.92 per barrel at 0716 GMT, down 60 cents or 1.3 per cent, after a more than 4 per cent drop the previous session.
    Ways2capital

    Commodity Online Tips

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment