Are we heading for 2008 kind of CRASH?

May 28, 17

Are we heading for 2008 kind of CRASH?

Greetings from Hitesh! Sensex made 31000 and there are tons of analysts who are talking about market making a new high, going up further and everybody is bullish. As always – Hitesh Parikh thinks 100% reverse. Look at my track record.

On 5th Dec.,2008, I was the only guy who categorically said Sensex will be 14000 by July 2009 and it crossed in April only. Since 2009 till date I have always been positive about Market and we have made tons of money – be it gold, shares or any other wealth creation avenues.

When all others are Bullish – I am getting bearish for the market. I have given HINT about the MARKET fall / world situations and govt., policies to be the forces behind the coming fall in my past posts. If you are smart readers – you will be able to connect the DOTS.

What we said about a year BACK?

On Thursday, July 7, 16 – we wrote our post with title - Why WORLD is witnessing so many negative EVENTS in recent times? How do we see coming one year?

In the same we had explained the coming time in details. If you have time – you must read this post. On 24thJanuary, 2017 also we wrote another post and there are many other posts written during last years. All were hinting at some or the other trouble but we maintained that market would go up and see market made 31000. 

Those who followed us have made tons of money.

What is my system telling me?

I see a fall coming in the market in near future. I am not talking about technical correction of 5-10%. That correction will be healthy for the market, if it comes. But, I am talking about FALL.

How RAKESH MADE his first Billion?

He betted heavily against K-10 stocks and he made tons of money in SATYAM and other companies. In 2008 fall, JOHN PAULSON – betted against US HOUSING teji and he made USD 4 billion in personal fortune along with the tons of money he made for his HEDGE FUND.

2 BIG OPPORTUNITIES for DIE HEARD MONEY MAKERS:-

1.       You can make tons of money FAST if you SELL at the right time. I am getting ready for the FALL. All our clients will also make tons of money.

2.       During market fall, normally some companies will go up and if you can spot them – you can make tons of money by buying them during that time. We are preparing that list for our clients.

What NEXT?

My blog is the biggest testimonial for my skill set. I am ready to guide you with reasonable accuracy ahead of the event, provided you have the desire to make money.

Time of fall and other details will be shared with the clients only.

Have a GREAT INVESTING.

Follow me on Twitter @hiteshmparikh and join me on WhatsApp on +91 986 942 5399.

Live With Passion…. Invest With Passion.

Hitesh Parikh


Comments